Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dhwanian

If only she could put aside her hatred for Lopa and showed some graciousness during the Postman task today Bani could have been a STAR which nobody could have defeated in BB. She missed a golden opportunity given by BB. This show is all about making use of the chances they get to portray their personality and character. Just imagine if Bani had the courtesy to talk to Lopa when Lopa asked her about the parcel in a humanely way no need for too much friendhsip just for that moment keeping in mind how family have become so impt after staying away and something from your closed ones means the world. The way she spoke to Lopa was in complete disregard and callousness.

I am not saying Bani should have got nominated herself but when Lopa asked abt the parcel Bani could have stood for a minute and showed how she feels bad to burn something from a closed person even though its for her enemy would have got her loads of browny points. Even during the discussion other HMs were having if only she had showed some distress in feelings she would have become a Hero!
Even if Lopa had nominated herself by delivering Monas parcel if Bani had behaved more humanly that would have stoood out more than Lopas sacrifice keeping in my Bani and lopas enimity. it needs a huge heart to do that though. Sigh!

+1 👍🏼
But this is not the first time! Bani always targets Lopamudra first and Lopa gives Bani a taste of her own medicine. Remember... When dhongi Baba wished ill for Bani's mother, without caring about hers & Bani's personal equation, Lopamudra was the first one to support & console her. But later in that very same week Bani nominated Lopamudra for eviction. First she burst Nitibha's balloon then again burst Lopa's balloon whom she actually wanted to nominate.
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_rajatfan

Lopa is the one who is insecure and Bani obsessed...Bani played very well yesterday...q acche se behave kare jab pata hai Lopa palti maregi...Bani does not require to act goody goody..her personality is enough to show what she is...She is a star & always be...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bani FTW⭐️

True, Lopa was playing for the audience, behaving according to what she thought they would like.

Bani doesn't care for all that, she is what she is else she would have never said that she will show Lopa what the parcel was and then burn it. If she's going to get Lopa's hate, she might as well give Lopa the full chance to hate her.
dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think most of us like Bani coz she does not fake it and if she had done it just to project herself as someone mahaan it wouldn't have worked. So good she stuck to how she felt.

BTW she has already done this, when in the dome task, staying enclosed with Jagga for 12 hours she and Jagga had a lot of time to talk and after hearing her side of the story and coz Jagga asked he to give her a chance she got nominated. And for dat she was hardly appreciated, but in stead mocked for giving up the task, when in fact she along with jagga had lasted the most among all others.

And she exactly said the same for Lopa too. She has no interest in becoming a martyr, but expects basic courtesy for Lopa to at least make an attempt and if Lopa didn't Bani was no ways going to deliver d parcel as it would looked fake.

And so I guess Bani being Bani has already become a star for many. U just need to read posts on Twitter where ppl r posting about how inspiring Bani is.😳

As I stated I didnt want her to get nominated but some regard for the parcel from a loved one is all I was looking for. If Lopa hadnt made any efforts its ok as Sallu stated you can always be the initiator thats what brings a connect with audience emotionally and places you one upper pedestal. I have tried hard to find qualities to like in her from beginning as I came to know sh eis popular but I couldnt find any ..guess I was expecting too much. Never mind.
dhwanian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

+1 👍🏼
But this is not the first time! Bani always targets Lopamudra first and Lopa gives Bani a taste of her own medicine. Remember... When dhongi Baba wished ill for Bani's mother, without caring about hers & Bani's personal equation, Lopamudra was the first one to support & console her. But later in that very same week Bani nominated Lopamudra for eviction. First she burst Nitibha's balloon then again burst Lopa's balloon whom she actually wanted to nominate.

Yes she has never returned any favours to any body. Infact she throws the others nicety one their face. Its surprising 23 never got any opportunity to see the good side of her.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatchingFire4

I think because she doesn't use opportunities etc she comes off looking better.

Granted there are many who dislike Bani and will call her selfish etc but many like her because she doesn't fall into all the stupid melodrama.

She took the task at face value and got on with it.

Lopa behaved as if she was the only one who had something burned... That too after reading the letter.

Through all of Bani's flaws she comes off like a breath of fresh air... [B}Someone who doesn't take herself or this show too seriously[B]. Too many of the others have acted like its life or death.

@Bold !!!If she is not taking this show seriously...I wonder why she is here!!!!!!
dhwanian thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

@Bold !!!If she is not taking this show seriously...I wonder why she is here!!!!!!

Exactly why is she here and if she isnt taking this seriously why is she so scared to get nominated
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. She had a chance to make herself a hero by doing something that at that point of time wasn't deserving on Lopa's part. She had a chance to give people what they want for the sake of looking good and 'winning the show'. But she didn't.
I think that says a lot about Bani and how true she is to herself.
Edited by Mellifluous. - 7 years ago
dhwanian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous.

Exactly. She had a chance to make herself a hero by doing something that at that point of time wasn't deserving on Lopa's part. She had a chance to give people what they want for the sake of looking good and 'winning the show'. But she didn't.

I think that says a lot about Bani and how true she is to herself.

Isnt it shocking that she didnt have even a bit of remorse to burn that parcel immaterial of whom it belongs to. 😕
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Lopa ki chhodo agar koi aur bhi hota toh bhi B* parcel jalati 😉

Train task bhool gayi, apne aap immune karne ke liye quit kar diya tha 😆

👏

Word Count: 0

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani doesn't fall into stupid melodrama... cos she creates WWE fights... that is her level of creating drama... high quotient drama...