Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have rarely commented here on threads regarding HMs whom I don't support.

That said, I have to say as a disengaged viewer at this point who used to be in love with Bani's image that when Bani goes home after everything is over and whether she wins the show or not, I don't think she can see the show without cringing at herself. Am not saying that others will not cringe- they surely will looking at themselves at some point on the show and ask themselves- wth was I doing!

But Bani had come into the show with a lot of audience expectations. Each season, even before it begins we eagerly look up the list of contestants and pick our favourite even before the show begins and it takes a lot for us to change our opinion. That is whom Bani had been for me- a contestant I had been super eager to know better on the show and her graph just fell by the day day (in my eyes) and that fall was a bit sad for me- it was the aura and halo that Roadies had created for herself that fell for me. She just couldn't rise to audience expectations. Unlike her, none of the other predetermined celebrity graphs fell particularly for me- neither Karan nor Rahul nor Gaurav (I don't include Lopa, Rohan and Mona here because I did not know them at all before the show).

Suffice to say, imho, Bani actually lost out on this huge opportunity to raise her graph and to open new doors in the industry, unlike say Gauhar who did nothing too negative for her image. There was nobody who lost love for Gauhar after the show (I am neutral towards her), but Bani has lost atleast some fans.

Ofcourse Bani will do well in life- she does have the potential and the network, but she miserably failed to project her emotional quotient in any personal transaction.

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Lopa ki chhodo agar koi aur bhi hota toh bhi B* parcel jalati 😉

Train task bhool gayi, apne aap immune karne ke liye quit kar diya tha 😆

Yes not to forget she was ready to fall at Babas feet for saving herself from nomination
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Bani had a chance to become a STAR 🤪

The title of the post is in itself is a very big joke... Bani aur star... Nice try... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I have rarely commented here on threads regarding HMs whom I don't support.

That said, I have to say as a disengaged viewer at this point who used to be in love with Bani's image that when Bani goes home after everything is over and whether she wins the show or not, I don't think she can see the show without cringing at herself. Am not saying that others will not cringe- they surely will looking at themselves at some point on the show and ask themselves- wth was I doing!

But Bani had come into the show with a lot of audience expectations. Each season, even before it begins we eagerly look up the list of contestants and pick our favourite even before the show begins and it takes a lot for us to change our opinion. That is whom Bani had been for me- a contestant I had been super eager to know better on the show and her graph just fell by the day day (in my eyes) and that fall was a bit sad for me- it was the aura and halo that Roadies had created for herself that fell for me. She just couldn't rise to audience expectations. Unlike her, none of the other predetermined celebrity graphs fell particularly for me- neither Karan nor Rahul nor Gaurav (I don't include Lopa, Rohan and Mona here because I did not know them at all before the show).

Suffice to say, imho, Bani actually lost out on this huge opportunity to raise her graph and to open new doors in the industry, unlike say Gauhar who did nothing too negative for her image. There was nobody who lost love for Gauhar after the show (I am neutral towards her), but Bani has lost atleast some fans.

Ofcourse Bani will do well in life- she does have the potential and the network, but she miserably failed to project her emotional quotient in any personal transaction.

Well said! She has failed to show her humane side ...she is def coming out as insensitive but here she had a chance to change all that which she lost.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Very well said - ITA.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

khudki winning money kam Ho aur jeyada Keya faraq parta hai yaar...

Itna ghamand 😡 ,finale par chaknachoor Ho jaayega bechari B * ka 😭 😛
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think most of us like Bani coz she does not fake it and if she had done it just to project herself as someone mahaan it wouldn't have worked. So good she stuck to how she felt.
BTW she has already done this, when in the dome task, staying enclosed with Jagga for 12 hours she and Jagga had a lot of time to talk and after hearing her side of the story and coz Jagga asked he to give her a chance she got nominated. And for dat she was hardly appreciated, but in stead mocked for giving up the task, when in fact she along with jagga had lasted the most among all others.

And she exactly said the same for Lopa too. She has no interest in becoming a martyr, but expects basic courtesy for Lopa to at least make an attempt and if Lopa didn't Bani was no ways going to deliver d parcel as it would looked fake.

And so I guess Bani being Bani has already become a star for many. U just need to read posts on Twitter where ppl r posting about how inspiring Bani is.😳
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lopa is the one who is insecure and Bani obsessed...Bani played very well yesterday...q acche se behave kare jab pata hai Lopa palti maregi...Bani does not require to act goody goody..her personality is enough to show what she is...She is a star & always be...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Bani FTW⭐️
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think most of us like Bani coz she does not fake it and if she had done it just to project herself as someone mahaan it wouldn't have worked. So good she stuck to how she felt.

BTW she has already done this, when in the dome task, staying enclosed with Jagga for 12 hours she and Jagga had a lot of time to talk and after hearing her side of the story and coz Jagga asked he to give her a chance she got nominated. And for dat she was hardly appreciated, but in stead mocked for giving up the task, when in fact she along with jagga had lasted the most among all others.

And she exactly said the same for Lopa too. She has no interest in becoming a martyr, but expects basic courtesy for Lopa to at least make an attempt and if Lopa didn't Bani was no ways going to deliver d parcel as it would looked fake.

And so I guess Bani being Bani has already become a star for many. U just need to read posts on Twitter where ppl r posting about how inspiring Bani is.😳

True Lopa was not at all courteous or polite when she asked. In fact it was a demand, and too in an obnoxious way. For such an attitute Bani should go get herself nominated?
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bani is a star already she will win inshaAllah