Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
As I say Lopa tried too hard and dat's when she ends up looking worse. Nobody wld have had issues if she had gone and burnt the parcel without any drama. But even the HMs were irritated by her trying to look mahaan.
Also it was hilarious when d idea was floated that all shld give d parcels to each other and get nominated and in spite of bani being present, she asked Manu that would Bani do tht and Manu said Bani had already asked him to burn her parcel and Lopa was all zapped and M2 started laughing.

Also when M2 asked her to make a vote appeal for them, she started with her not giving up even outside India...somebody pls tell dis girl that she has over used her 'winning beauty pageants and doing india proud' card long time ago and it's way past its expiry date.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

As I say Lopa tried too hard and dat's when she ends up looking worse. Nobody wld have had issues if she had gone and burnt the parcel without any drama. But even the HMs were irritated by her trying to look mahaan.

Also it was hilarious when d idea was floated that all shld give d parcels to each other and get nominated and in spite of bani being present, she asked Manu that would Bani do tht and Manu said Bani had already asked him to burn her parcel and Lopa was all zapped and M2 started laughing.

Also when M2 asked her to make a vote appeal for them, she started with her not giving up even outside India...somebody pls tell dis girl that she has over used her 'winning beauty pageants and doing india proud' card long time ago and it's way past its expiry date.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kya B * ne M2 ke liye vote appeal kiya?? πŸ˜‰
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Kya B * ne M2 ke liye vote appeal kiya?? πŸ˜‰

LOL...nahin and she was awesome...no lamba bhashan nothing...went to the cam and appealed for herself...and dey too were left zapped.

πŸ˜†
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she trusts her fans and nominated herself by giving the parcel to Mona, why will her fans be disappointed ? she means her fans will be disappointed that she trusted them? Logic is missing here.

other day in WKW she said sadko task kii padi thi for solar task incident. what she did few weeks during captaincy ring task when bani was hurt. Is same, went ahead with task.

I dislike her coz she keeps proclaiming her goodness all day, when she is just human n makes normal mistakes. If at all she stops making big claims, it would look better.
Edited by mybro_2004 - 7 years ago
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One big Nautanki baaz she is..Lopa the drama queen...she could have easily gone & burned Mona's parcel but no she wanted to see what Manu & Bani were upto..she was the one saying Im sorted and when Manveer said jao phir tum she said nahi mein toh 4th jaungi?????? why if your are sorted toh take your stand..kaha gaya stand...this woman is complete palti maru and self fish...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have zero problem with Lopa burning the parcel to save herself from nomination. However, this is exactly what Bani was doing last week BUT Lopa had criticised her. Why is it okay for others to do it but when Bani does the very thing, it becomes bad? Hypocrisy is what I don't like.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I have zero problem with Lopa burning the parcel to save herself from nomination. However, this is exactly what Bani was doing last week BUT Lopa had criticised her. Why is it okay for others to do it but when Bani does the very thing, it becomes bad? Hypocrisy is what I don't like.

Are you trying to compare 6 lacs with that 2 Rs heart shape pillow πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Well done lopa. Good she saved herself and i loved her explaination too. "I dont wanna disappoint my fans". Love her πŸ‘

I know. Very good. I am pretty sure her sister's letter must have clearly mentioned about how much the viewers are hating her. She has to save her arse. πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Are you trying to compare 6 lacs with that 2 Rs heart shape pillow πŸ˜†

Pyaar ki keemat tum kya jaano lopu lover! 2Rs pillow ke saath jo emotions the, woh anmol the. ANMOL. 😑
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Lopa bechari baura gayi hai. My sympathies πŸ˜†