lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopu keeps preaching others about bhed chaaal but yesterday her intention in going at number 4 during the parcel task was to see what others do and blindly do the same and play safe. Losers like Lopu can only talk big but when it comes to implementing all that preachy self righteous cr*p she always has an excuse. She used her sister as an "avzaar" to get back at bani then used her fans as an " avzaar" to save herself from the embaressment of going back on her own words. And now another sorry drama for the camera. Some naive people might be convinced with those razzie winning performances of yours but majority of the junta is smart 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well done lopa. Good she saved herself and i loved her explaination too. "I dont wanna disappoint my fans". Love her πŸ‘
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
πŸ€ͺ
I tell you her reason of going 4th. She knows manu is no. One mokru. Kisi bhi waqt palti kha sakta hai aur B* ke toh kya kehne πŸ˜†

I wonder why M2 and B* were adamant to send lopu at first place πŸ˜‰
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loving Lopa more and more..

Someone in the house is having so small heart that she cannot share food with them where sharing food is the biggest thing..

And few PR and taking Bani side no matter whatever she do whether give gallis to mother and sisters, use mother for sympathy, back bitching and what not list is endless..

Lopa FTW..😳
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly its good she didn't nominate herself for that parcel or else it would have looked very stupid as very next day Vikrant himself is in BB house. So u can say her decision turned out to be a good oneπŸ˜›
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
It's good she saved herself. I just wish she did it without all the drama.
Come on people. These people have been in the house for 3 months now. They are there purely to improve their earning prospects and increase their fame.

Why go through all of that to nominate yourself in the final weeks??! That too for a letter or a stuffed toy? Wow.

Just be honest and say you want a fair chance at winning the show and you're sorry that someone has to sacrifice something for that.

All this back and forth drama just looks so ridiculous!
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Woh kehe rehi hai pehele woh Puri sorted hai... Agin chillakar kaha lopa woh Mona ka percel dega and uske liye woh sorted hai... But lopa khud iyea nehi chahti thi... To iyea totally clear woh avmcchi dekhne ke liye drama kiya ... Dilema ka natak kiya... Ekta Kapoor Ki vamp role usse de Dena chahiye...
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nope. Its so very obvious how big of a paltu bani and manu are. The latter showing it very clearly in the solar task. So its natural for her to think they will sabotage her and to go last would be safer.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Well done lopa. Good she saved herself and i loved her explaination too. "I dont wanna disappoint my fans". Love her πŸ‘

Thank God Lopa didn't nominate herself for that stupid heart shaped pillow. I would be really disappointed if she had done that.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God she didn't nominate herself for such paltibaaz people. And yet she felt bad for Mona hence her sweet gesture. Lopa FTW ⭐️