Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

i think humai abuse karna shuru kar dena chahiye
i think abuse is "normal" language for bani fans n language without abuse is interpreted as abuse by themπŸ˜†

And the funniest bit is them assuming W*F is an abuse!! Its an expression of speech just like saying what the hell. πŸ˜† I didn't tell Bani to eff off. That would have been an abuse. πŸ˜†
Being so touchy to "F" word and then being a Bani fan...baat kuch jami nahi πŸ˜•
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

And the funniest bit is them assuming W*F is an abuse!! Its an expression of speech just like saying what the hell. πŸ˜† I didn't tell Bani to eff off. That would have been an abuse. πŸ˜†
Being so touchy to "F" word and then being a Bani fan...baat kuch jami nahi πŸ˜•

exactly agar abuse se itni problem hai then b a rohan fan he has made a record of only one beep in the whole season till nowπŸ˜†
bani toh abuses every second u like her u r a fan of her n have a problem with f word πŸ˜†
smalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

LOL Bani was kind? In which lifetime? Some say she was kind. Other Bani fans gushing about the angel for burning the letter straightaway without drama. Please make up your mind. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes she was kind !! And yes she had guts to straight go and do the task ! Not like looser Lopa who just wanted to look decent to public but in real has a big black heart
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani was just doing her task. What sadistic pleasure?? Lopa wasn't supposed read the letter..had someone else done the same, she would have bitched and cribbbed about it all day long, like she did anyways when bani threw her letter in the incinerator..

Lopa was deriving sadistic pleasure by reading what her sis wrote about bani..How low can one stoop, we have seen that by Lopa's behavior..As you urself mentioned she a SLY, venomous, moronic pain in the deriere..

Bani was just doing her task and she did great. No OTT drama like some morons..

Bani didn't burn the letter so that Lopa could read it, and that again works against bani..Gosh, this is insanity..

What is the big deal...All the HMs live in India, recently met atleast one of their family members, will be out of the house in less than 10 days, why so much OTT emotional drama. In real life there are people who don't get to see their families for long, and I mean in years not months or days..

All this OTT stuff is beyond me and complete bullsh*t

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meghan11

Bani was just doing her task. What sadistic pleasure?? Lopa wasn't supposed read the letter..had someone else done the same, she would have bitched and cribbbed about it all day long, like she did anyways when bani threw her letter in the incenarator..

Lopa was deriving sadistic pleasure by reading what her sis wrote about bani..How low can one stoop, we have seen that by Lopa's behavior..As you urself mentioned she a SLY, venomous, moronic pain in the deriere..

What is the big deal...All the HMs live in India, recently met atleast one of their family members, will be out of the house in less than 10 days, why so much OTT emotional drama. In real life there are people who don't get to see their families for long, and I mean in years not months or days..

kyun outside bhi phone,internet available nahi hain kya ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
smalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Bani was just doing her task. What sadistic pleasure?? Lopa wasn't supposed read the letter..had someone else done the same, she would have bitched and cribbbed about it all day long, like she did anyways when bani threw her letter in the incinerator..

Gosh she didn't burn it so that Lopa could read it, and that again works against bani..Gosh, this is insanity..

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

kyun outside bhi phone,internet available nahi hain kya ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I am talking meeting in person, GOTCHA!

Phone, internet is not available in the wild Wild West.. 🀣

They do so much emotional drama which isn't realistic. Looks pathetic..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

kyun outside bhi phone,internet available nahi hain kya ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Well written post JJ. I agree she was sooo enjoying seeing lopa upset bcoz of letter than her whole enjoyment came out when lopa smartly read the letterπŸ˜†.
Yest manu n rohan where bang on in trolling baniπŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously,First she says I will never nominate myself for Lopa (fair enough),then she puts her letter in the fire deriving sadistic pleasures. When Lopa reads the letter she says to Manveer that Lopa is reading the letter and when Lopa successfully declares that I have read the letter,she chimes in and say mene letter aise daala tha.πŸ˜• Jab tumne letter aise daala tha ki she can read it then why telling Manveer the same??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Well written post JJ. I agree she was sooo enjoying seeing lopa upset bcoz of letter than her whole enjoyment came out when lopa smartly read the letterπŸ˜†.
Yest manu n rohan where bang on in trolling baniπŸ˜†

Anyone can derive sadistic pleasure about the events ytd by inference. Doesn't hold water anyways..pulling bani down isn't the answer to Lopa's problems.. Go bani.. πŸ˜†