Bani's hypocrisy level 1000

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani's hypocrisy in yesterday's episode:

Instance 1) I want to be safe from nominations so I will burn Lopa's letter. And she was clearly deriving sadistic pleasure out of it.

Instance 2) When Lopa slyly reads it she loses her shit.

Instance 3) I deliberately put it that way so Lopa could read it.

W*F woman? Are you dumb? If you so cared about her then why did you put it in fire? And if you wanted to save yourself from nomination, why the heck did you create all that drama when she was getting to read it? Isn't that what you really wanted?

Gotta love Manu for speaking the truth. She was behaving like Swami Om. Take credit for other people's smartness/victory. πŸ˜† But Manu called off her bluff. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
also yesterday when rohan cracked that joke
Bani aap pehle hi bol dena ki mein task nahi karungi so fir Lagega ki aapne jaan buj kar nahi kiya.!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bani was completely fine with m2 who were laughing like hell on her in front of her but she was annoyed by rohan who cracked the joke
i mean either be upset by all of them or just b fine with all of them
double standards
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

also yesterday when rohan cracked that joke

Bani aap pehle hi bol dena ki mein task nahi karungi so fir Lagega ki aapne jaan buj kar nahi kiya.!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bani was completely fine with m2 who were laughing like hell on her in front of her but she was annoyed by rohan who cracked the joke
i mean either be upset by all of them or just b fine with all of them
double standards

Rohan is Lopa's friend. Toh baat chubh gayi usko. Hit a raw nerve. πŸ˜‰
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
B * = Tatti mein tali huyi jalebi πŸ˜‰, I mean Baba ji πŸ˜†
smalhotra thumbnail
i think you did not see the episode properly. When Bani was putting the letter in fire she clearly mentioned that " usney side pe dala hai and not in fire"

i Guess you all can find any reason to hate Bani . Even though she was kind enough not to burn the letter straightaway but still people wants to hate her for even doing good.

Manu is a crappy guy. He was bitching about Lopa in front of Bani and started bitching about her as soon as she left and Lopa came. Hypocrite !!
Persistantcave thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Bani's hypocrisy in yesterday's episode:

Instance 1) I want to be safe from nominations so I will burn Lopa's letter. And she was clearly deriving sadistic pleasure out of it.

i think you watched some other show coz as far as i know she was simply trying to save herself there was no sadistic pleasure involved or u misinterpreted things as per your convenienceπŸ˜†

Instance 2) When Lopa slyly reads it she loses her shit.

again rewatch the epi , she was cool n complaining as it was against the rules

Instance 3) I deliberately put it that way so Lopa could read it.

that she told when she put it on fire.. same she repeated again😳

W*F woman? u urself is abusing n u r abusing bani.. double standardsπŸ˜†Are you dumb? If you so cared about her then why did you put it in fire? And if you wanted to save yourself from nomination, why the heck did you create all that drama when she was getting to read it? Isn't that what you really wanted?

everyone know who created drama so no comments on thatπŸ˜†

Gotta love Manu for speaking the truth. She was behaving like Swami Om. Take credit for other people's smartness/victory. πŸ˜† But Manu called off her bluff. πŸ˜›

manu is na idhar ka na udhar ka so no comments for him.. as he has bitched a lot about rohan n lopa on their back which means he was speaking the truth about them too right?πŸ˜†

replies in blue
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: Persistantcave

<font color="#0000ff">replies in blue</font>

I have watched the show very well. Thank you very much.
Tumhe kyu baat buri lagi? Tumhari laadli toh ek sentence me 10 baar f**k bolti hai. You should be tolerant. πŸ˜† and again where did I abuse bani?
1101232 thumbnail
Now got confirmation. Doubt is clear πŸ˜‰

Both are same person πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

I have watched the show very well. Thank you very much.
Tumhe kyu baat buri lagi? Tumhari laadli toh ek sentence me 10 baar f**k bolti hai. You should be tolerant. πŸ˜† and again where did I abuse bani?

i think humai abuse karna shuru kar dena chahiye
i think abuse is "normal" language for bani fans n language without abuse is interpreted as abuse by themπŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: smalhotra

i think you did not see the episode properly. When Bani was putting the letter in fire she clearly mentioned that " usney side pe dala hai and not in fire"

i Guess you all can find any reason to hate Bani . Even though she was kind enough not to burn the letter straightaway but still people wants to hate her for even doing good.

Manu is a crappy guy. He was bitching about Lopa in front of Bani and started bitching about her as soon as she left and Lopa came. Hypocrite !!

LOL Bani was kind? In which lifetime? Some say she was kind. Other Bani fans gushing about the angel for burning the letter straightaway without drama. Please make up your mind. πŸ˜ƒ