Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mellifluous.

Let's just talk about Bani and how people have laughed and had made fun of her 'sufferings'.
The first thing I lack to understand is that how physical abuse is given more importance than mental abuse in this show. The whole world is fighting for the equal treatment of mental abuse and mental illness as well. Bani has been body shamed a million times, she has been food shamed mostly always, she has been called mean, sympathy seeker because she's a little possessive about her mother and her mother's illness. The illness that she and her mother have fought through together. She has been shamed cuz she has tattoos and even the way she dresses. People have laughed at that.

By the they way i guess many of you would be thinking about who this new member is. Im not new, i literally just came to write here cuz the hate was getting a little out of hand.
Now people have asked a million times that why is Bani liked. I am here to give an answer.

- She doesn't give two shits about you. She doesn't care what people think of her. She only cares about her dear ones and the people who she considers her friends and whose opinions actually matter.
- She doesn't know how to 'impress' people and wouldn't do just for the sake of it. She is who she is. Are you impressed? Great. Are you not? Great.
- She wouldn't promise you something and backstab you. If you matter to her, you just got an honest friend.
- She would fight for the people who has been with her always.
- She's practical. She's intelligent. And she knows that the universe doesn't owe you anything.
- She's honest. She doesn't like you? She doesn't like you.
- She's a fighter. Even if she doesn't show it.
- She has been alone since day 1. Just comprehend how you would be if you were alone for so long.
- She likes what she likes. The way she lives. And wouldn't change it just because she wants people to help her win in a reality show.
- She gives people space. She understands when other people need her and when they don't.
- She doesn't let the hate affect her. She's strong.
- She lets out her emotions when she's genuinely hurt. She wouldn't care if you called her an emotional fool. Cuz she takes pride in who she is.
- She is who she is. And wouldn't care if you accepted her or not.

Honestly, people you just need to really calm down with your hate. The world is filled with it anyway.

love ur post much needed post ur post bring smile on my face 😊😊😊
that is why i love Gurbani judge one thing i want to add k wo batein dil mai nae rakhti she is saaf dil
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maheen55

love ur post much needed post ur post bring smile on my face 😊😊😊

that is why i love Gurbani judge one thing i want to add k wo batein dil mai nae rakhti she is saaf dil

Aw I'm really glad I was able to bring a smile on your faceπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mellifluous. - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail

Thanks doreman for posting πŸ€—

You just said what i want to prove ... Thanks for blue πŸ˜†

you need lopa name to show her mahaan πŸ˜›πŸ€£ ...Bani is nothing without Lopa πŸ˜†

Newbie girl Lopa giving sleepless night to a girl whose in industry from last 8-9 years πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

"Sleepless nights"
do u like see bani worrying about Lopa all night without sleeping. You can actually see what she's thinking at like 3 am. Ok.
I mean without even sleeping Bani manages to look so refreshing. Isn't that great.

Thanks for reply but why you always prove me right πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

you need lopa name to show her mahaan πŸ˜›πŸ€£ ...Bani is nothing without Lopa πŸ˜†

Newbie girl Lopa giving sleepless night to a girl whose in industry from last 8-9 years πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

"Sleepless nights"
do u like see bani worrying about Lopa all night without sleeping. You can actually see what she's thinking at like 3 am. Ok.
I mean without even sleeping Bani manages to look so refreshing. Isn't that great.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love this post... so well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh loved your post! U simply nailed it..
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Itz high time someone changed this GIF. Itz getting monotonous seeing the same GIF again and again! Better not be INDOLENT like Lopa when ur trying to nail bani..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Let's just talk about Bani and how people have laughed and had made fun of her 'sufferings'.
The first thing I lack to understand is that how physical abuse is given more importance than mental abuse in this show. The whole world is fighting for the equal treatment of mental abuse and mental illness as well. Bani has been body shamed a million times, she has been food shamed mostly always, she has been called mean, sympathy seeker because she's a little possessive about her mother and her mother's illness. The illness that she and her mother have fought through together. She has been shamed cuz she has tattoos and even the way she dresses. People have laughed at that.

By the they way i guess many of you would be thinking about who this new member is. Im not new, i literally just came to write here cuz the hate was getting a little out of hand.
Now people have asked a million times that why is Bani liked. I am here to give an answer.

- She doesn't give two shits about you. She doesn't care what people think of her. She only cares about her dear ones and the people who she considers her friends and whose opinions actually matter.

wow that's give her to licence abuse other loved once on national TV πŸ‘πŸ˜›
- She doesn't know how to 'impress' people and wouldn't do just for the sake of it. She is who she is. Are you impressed? Great. Are you not? Great.

Dnt jusge me but i will judge everyone πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

- She wouldn't promise you something and backstab you. If you matter to her, you just got an honest friend.

Honest Friend aur bully friend ..gaurav naam suna suna sa lag raha hai 🀣

Yes we saw her back bitching about Gaurav πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

- She's practical. She's intelligent. And she knows that the universe doesn't owe you anything.

She is bully , she filthy mouth, she jealous and she knows one thing ..i have all right other even dnt have Rights ka R

Yes but when she need you , she will begging ...whr are baba OM ..gauhar se milna hai ...apne aap ko nominate kar lo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Fighter πŸ˜† aisa fighter jo abuse se jayda fight karta hai aur har task haar jata hai
- She has been alone since day 1. Just comprehend how you would be if you were alone for so long.

Isko boltey hai victim card πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Gaurav koan tha waise ?

- She likes what she likes. The way she lives. And wouldn't change it just because she wants people to help her win in a reality show.

Yes she likes what she likes aur if someone shown her mirror she started abuse and bully them with her anda protein wali body

- She gives people space. She understands when other people need her and when they don't.

Yes we saw how much space she gave to people ..we saw when gauahr came πŸ˜†

Yes that's she still has grudge with Lopa wo bhi without any reasonπŸ˜†

- She lets out her emotions when she's genuinely hurt. She wouldn't care if you called her an emotional fool. Cuz she takes pride in who she is.

her emotions means 10-12 fck words and some whining ..some making faces
jaise yahan pe log care kar rahe hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Honestly, people you just need to really calm down with your hate. The world is filled with it anyway.

No body hate her ...people just judge her becasue she participate in a reality show ..jahan show ka format hi judge karne ka hai
Credit Zandu baam

loved the red linesπŸ‘
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Thanks for reply but why you always prove me right πŸ˜†

...always prove you right...(this is the first time I have made a post in the forum so..πŸ₯±)
But I'm glad I was able to make you laugh! Thanks for reading the post!