Big Boss purposely pairs up Manu with Mona during nominations

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Earlier too they paired Manu and Mona in the nominations process so that he escapes that week's nominations. Rest all were paired such that none of them would give up their immunity for the sake of other. Yesterday too once again they do the same thing. Manu's gift is given to none other than Mona the sacrificial lamb, knowing very well she won't mind putting her head on the chopping block for her darling Manu. Rest don't share such a camaraderie hence ensuring the remaining ones burn each other's gifts and only Mona is put up against Rohan(already nominated) for this week's nominations. In the event, all of them may have refused then the entire house would have got nominated but they didn't want that to happen as then Manu would have been the one with the highest chances of leaving. So they smartly paired up Mona with Manu once again. Clearly Big Boss is now trying to save Manu just like they saved Om and Priyanka. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We know this it was all done purposely to save their MANU
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
True.
If they hv given Mona s gift in manu s hand, then it would hv been interesting to watch whether manu will sacrifice for Mona. I am sure he won't. He and manveer had a smooth season without any challenges. They always get to work as a team
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi...ek na ek din uske bakre ne bhi halaal hona hai 😈
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi...ek na ek din uske bakre ne bhi halaal hona hai 😈

lagta nahi hai ki hoga😭
TheBigTamasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

lagta nahi hai ki hoga😭

Ho jaayega fikar not...bakre ko mota tagda karke halaal karte hai thik usi tarah ise bhi finishing line ke nazdeek laake halaal karenge 😈
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ho jaayega fikar not...bakre ko mota tagda karke halaal karte hai thik usi tarah ise bhi finishing line ke nazdeek laake halaal karenge 😈

hopefully

Word Count: 1

1013440 thumbnail

Commoners me se Manveer already BB ki pehli pasand ban chuka hai (going by the preferences of Salman, guests & panelists etc on BB)... so even though Manveer participated equally in the bitching sessions with Manu, the bill for backbiting was phadoed only on Manu in WKW by Salman...

So, I feel that in the coming days BB will try more & more to show only Manu in a bad light so that Manveer can come across as the good guy and become more acceptable as a potential winner, in case a commoner is pitted against a celeb in the finale.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Commoners me se Manveer already BB ki pehli pasand ban chuka hai (going by the preferences of Salman, guests & panelists etc on BB)... so even though Manveer participated equally in the bitching sessions with Manu, the bill for backbiting was phadoed only on Manu in WKW by Salman...

So, I feel that in the coming days BB will try more & more to show only Manu in a bad light so that Manveer can come across as the good guy and become more acceptable as a potential winner, in case a commoner is pitted against a celeb in the finale.

Nathuji kidhar gaayab ho gaye the aap 😃 I know Manveer is being pushed...pushed kya literally being dragged to final 2 😡...just to stay true to d commoner v/s celeb theme...den I think finale is d only time dey audit votes so maybe Rohan still stands a chance...den sumone wrote auditing firm is d one which audited Satyam Computers...n I am like gayi bhains paani mein 😆...as far as Manu being shown in bad light is concerned toh if Mona goes out dis week toh uski solid wali lagne waali hai...ek aur bill fatna hi hai...aur kyu na fate bhai...chaati thok ke danke ki chot pe ye bade bade vaade kiye the...ab bhugto 😳
1013440 thumbnail

Nathuji kidhar gaayab ho gaye the aap 😃 I know Manveer is being pushed...pushed kya literally being dragged to final 2 😡...just to stay true to d commoner v/s celeb theme...den I think finale is d only time dey audit votes so maybe Rohan still stands a chance...den sumone wrote auditing firm is d one which audited Satyam Computers...n I am like gayi bhains paani mein 😆...as far as Manu being shown in bad light is concerned toh if Mona goes out dis week toh uski solid wali lagne waali hai...ek aur bill fatna hi hai...aur kyu na fate bhai...chaati thok ke danke ki chot pe ye bade bade vaade kiye the...ab bhugto 😳

Jis match ka umpire/referee hi biased & unfair ho wo match entertaining kam aur frustrating zyada ho jaata hai... Bigg Boss ka bhi wahi haal ho gaya hai... 😳

Isiliye ab BB se interest khatam ho raha hai mera... for me it's already clear that Manveer and bani will be promoted constantly and unke 100 khoon will be maaf but Rohan will be punished and bashed even for sneezing... while Lopa & Manu will be somewhere in the middle ... so BB has become boring for me that ways...😳

Manu ki to solid lagne wali hai ab...even Mona's bf will be revealing things abt him... so I guess bakra ab halal hone hi wala hai 😆