Why Lopa wanted to go Last?

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
If she was in favor of idea that all of them get nominated by giving each other their respective parcels then a natural sequence is that as Mona went first so next should be Lopa with Mona's parcel, then Bani with Lopa's parcel, and then Manu with Bani's parcel.

But she wanted to go Last and was still saying that I'm very sorted in my mind. Manveer said right that if you are that sorted then go first, why want to go in the last after seeing everything that who will nominate whom and who will save whom.

EDIT: She did not wanted to take risk by trusting anyone but wanted everyone to take risk by trusting her.
Edited by tinaaaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Coz maybe she didn't trust people like Bani
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Simple as that she didnt trust bani. First bani was like pyaar se bolo but then aapko lagta h main nominate houngi aapke liye. What a loser. And how happy was she burning. Glad that lopa went last. Lopa was very clear everyone should get nominated but if others werent being clear both bani n manu werent even saying ke ya lets all get nominated so y should she do it.
Inn sab me bani ka bada nuksan huaπŸ˜†
Swami bani jπŸ˜†
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HMs seem to have trust issues with Bani..last week Manu and this week Lopa. Rohan anyways doesn't trust her.

707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Simple as that she didnt trust bani. First bani was like pyaar se bolo but then aapko lagta h main nominate houngi aapke liye. What a loser. And how happy was she burning. Glad that lopa went last. Lopa was very clear everyone should get nominated but if others werent being clear both bani n manu werent even saying ke ya lets all get nominated so y should she do it.

Swami bani jπŸ˜†

Manu was Bang on when he said this that Bani is Swami Om and Jagga ka combination .. ... No one should trust Bani and Manu not trust her and he won the solar task πŸ˜†

Yesterday Love to watching her face when Lopa read her letter and she complained to sanchalak πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Manu was bang on when he said yeh aur Baba Om same to same hai... Kuch kar do phir bolo jaan boojh ke kiya tha 🀣

Baba Om ki Laadli bani Jagga ki pyari saheli pe kisi ko trust nahi ghar main πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Manu was Bang on when he said this that Bani is Swami Om and Jagga ka combination .. ... No one should trust Bani and Manu not trust her and he won the solar taskπŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yesterday Love to watching her face when Lopa read her letter and she complained to sanchalakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Manu was bang on when he said yeh aur Baba Om same to same hai... Kuch kar do phir bolo jaan boojh ke kiya tha 🀣</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Baba Om ki Laadli bani Jagga ki pyari saheli pe kisi ko trust nahi ghar mainπŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>

Ab ye waqt aa gaya ha ap pe ke ap Manu ko quote kar rahe ho. Manu, who has said something NICE about each and every contestant.
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually it was bani who suggested first ( when mona was crying) that all should delivery n nominate themselves. ofcourse, I can;t post vedio n all ( not that talented) so this statement of mine will be ignored ..
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Ab ye waqt aa gaya ha ap pe ke ap Manu ko quote kar rahe ho. Manu, who has said something NICE about each and every contestant.

Mujhe laga wo bhi Biggboss main hai like Bani πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ya sirf bani ko hi dekhna/sunna hai BB main ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Zaroori thode hai ki har koi Bani ki tarah har baar aanap shanap hi bolega ..kuch log bani ki tarah nahi hote kabhi kabhi sahi bhi bol dete hai πŸ˜†

Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

HMs seem to have trust issues with Bani..last week Manu and this week Lopa. Rohan anyways doesn't trust her.

Yes, you are right, but can't understand the reason behind this thought as I don't remember any incident in which she promised but later did not kept her words. In fact it is her who was cheated twice by others after making a pact. First by Gaurav and then by Manu.

It is so convenient to say that I thought you will cheat me so I cheated you. Itna mistrust ha to pact kar he kyu rahe ho Bhai.
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Swami bani jπŸ˜†

I look at it differently.
Lopa's point of view:
If every one sentimental about the gift let it not be destroyed and everyone can get nominated.Other housemates were guessing who will send what will they send.Making decision is difficult.

Bani's point of view:
Very clear no one is going to send anything except Gauhar.So there is no sentimental value and hence destroy.Making decision is easy and she could afford to mock at others.