Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

So much for all d filmy dialogues "Tu akeli nahi rahegi mein bhi aunga nominations mein...aur kya akela kyu chodunga ise...tu toh star hai mein commoner hu ghar chala jaunga...tereko aise nahi jaane dunga..credit tujhe nahi lene dunga end mein" πŸ₯±...seems like "Chugalkhor Ghajini" forgot all his bade bade kasme vaade later...maybe Mona too shud have reminded him in a filmy way "jo bhi kasmein khaayi thi tumne vaade kiya the jo bhi...kya tumhe yaad hai" 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†
i actually thought that he will nominate himself for mona
and then when bani burned lopa's parcel he said to lopa ki ab mai iske jalungaπŸ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devil_heart

πŸ˜†
i actually thought that he will nominate himself for mona
and then when bani burned lopa's parcel he said to lopa ki ab mai iske jalungaπŸ˜†

Bole toh Aijaz Bhai ke style mein "Baadi badi baatein vada paav khate" πŸ˜†
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

it is about his fakeness and hypocrisy and fakeness that he will nominate himself for mona so that she is not alone and then he backtracked himself

seriously bani and lopa are way better than him

How many times in real life have you consoled your friends similarly? When a friend fails an exam or slips and falls, we say, Oyy chalo, we will also do the same and be with you. When a spouse contemplates dying, the other says I will also die if you do. Does anybody then purposefully fracture themselves or kills themselves or fail an exam? Is this hypocrisy or offering solace or companionship? Is this not the way humans talk? Did you note the tone with which Manu said it to Mona? It was consolatory.

I will not argue on whether Bani or Lopa are any better or lesser than Manu since my views on Manu are pretty much clear. I see craft, intelligence, strategy and calmness in the way he plays a game and those what I value most in life as well.
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He has done the same always. With Mona s help he is not even nominated once after coming back.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amrutha26

He has done the same always. With Mona s help he is not even nominated once after coming back.

Also a lot of help from Big Boss who put him in d secret room to escape nominations post his re-entry...also twice d same nominations got carried forward πŸ˜‰
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha26

So? If all of this had been between Bani-Gaurav or Rohan-Lopa, people would have gone crying streams of joy and gone woo hooπŸ₯³πŸ₯³- kya jodi hai, kya friendship hai, kya kamaal ke misaal hai and what not without bothering who did what for whom. Why, inspite of doing nothing for Bani, Gaurav is still being hailed as the truest friend of all.

And here Manu has constantly protected Mona, played along with her, never leaving her to herself and has had to bear the brunt of the BF as well and it is only after the savage guy's verbal diarrhoea that Manu actually began to step a bit back knowing that Mona's family and whoever whatever wanted her back home. No doubt as a geniune guy who expressed himself minimally, he felt guilty on many counts. Irrespective of that he continued to care for her without making a statement of it or indulging in pillow fights of whatever and upto the last moment, tried to get her to not nominate herself. Again, all of this within the parameters of true friendship and nothing more. How can people be so blind and look at just the superficial aspects?

People have already made up their minds on who is what and will not see beyond it. I rest my case.
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

So much for all d filmy dialogues "Tu akeli nahi rahegi mein bhi aunga nominations mein...aur kya
akela kyu chodunga ise...tu toh star hai mein commoner hu ghar chala jaunga...tereko aise
nahi jaane dunga..credit tujhe nahi lene dungaend mein"πŸ₯±
...seems like "Chugalkhor Ghajini" forgot all his bade bade kasme vaade later...maybe Mona too shud have reminded him in a filmy way "jo bhi kasmein khaayi thi tumnevaade kiya the jo bhi...kya tumhe yaad hai"🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†
Edited by itsnotme - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah this thought to come to my mind that y didn't Manu nominate himself, so at least Mona's chances of eviction wld lessen. But then obviously his would have increased.πŸ˜†
Also I dont like Manu, but he did keep telling Mona not to nominate herself, so I suppose it was totally Mona's call, so cant blame Manu for it.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When mona nominated herself for manu's parcel manu said that he will not leave her alone in nominations but when bani burned lopa's parcel , to seek revenge for lopa he burned bani's parcel and chalaki se saved himself and left mona alone in nominations

poor mona
this is second time she has nominated herself for manu
she don't deserve friend like manu

manu's attitude toward mona has changed after coming from sr

manu will be responisble for mona's eviction this weekend

But Manu and Bani smartly turned it into Lopa's fault. They made the gift sound bigger than being in nomination pool with Mona. πŸ˜‰
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He said that for Mona's parcel... Lopa had her parcel. So Manu said I will nominate myself if Lopa gives Mona her parcel to whch Lopa wanted her parcel... hence the discussion when all 3 were sitting down Manu, Lopa and Bani to give each other's parcel so at the end Mona can get hers so all will get nominated too.

Also, I believe what the episode shows, dont link anything anywhere... Manu said shawl is his mothers is bullshit. No where he mentioned its his mothers... Looking at Mona's crying it would be probably Mona's parcel he was talking about to Bani after which Bani went and asked her why you are crying so much to which she said it is from home thats why!! It was that stupid pillow she made all this overacting for! Mona knows that its her turn to go home and hence all that crying!

And in other post I have mentioned how Manu in the battery task has not just sacrificed his entire season's luxury budget but his reputation too as he knew her bf doesnt like him still he wanted Mona to meet him! Can their be any more sacrifice then someone's own self respect and reputation that the stupid bf keeps attacking all the time?!