why didn't manu nominated himself for mona

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
When mona nominated herself for manu's parcel manu said that he will not leave her alone in nominations but when bani burned lopa's parcel , to seek revenge for lopa he burned bani's parcel and chalaki se saved himself and left mona alone in nominations
poor mona
this is second time she has nominated herself for manu
she don't deserve friend like manu

manu's attitude toward mona has changed after coming from sr

manu will be responisble for mona's eviction this weekend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah agree he should have done atleast that much for Mona. if wanted Many could have insisted more and made sure she dont nominate herself. Mona is also stupid its just few days and he can always meet Piku outside . Mona surely in love with Manu
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu played reverse psychology with Mona. He is so shana.. he must know how to manipulate Mona. Why did he go and tell Bani about his mom 's shoes and shawls, he knows Bani does do idhar ka udhar. He totally got himself saved today by manipulating Mona and Bani played along. Now if Mona gets evicted he will get all her votes.

ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

yeah agree he should have done atleast that much for Mona. if wanted Many could have insisted more and made sure she dont nominate herself. Mona is also stupid its just few days and he can always meet Piku outside . Mona surely in love with Manu

someone said in DDT that he convientely mentioned about mother's shawl to bani to make mona give the parcel to manu
I am not sure about this
i found him fake coz he didn't nominated himself for mona after saying so
manveer se saath thoda bahut genuine hai
but mona ke saath to pura fake hai

@bold ,looks like that
ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Manu played reverse psychology with Mona. He is so shana.. he must know how to manipulate Mona. Why did he go and tell Bani about his mom 's shoes and shawls, he knows Bani does do idhar ka udhar. He totally got himself saved today by manipulating Mona and Bani played along. Now if Mona gets evicted he will get all her votes.

hopefully mona fans are intelligent enough to see thru his cunningness
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on this is a game it's not a platform to prove itself mahan at this point of game only a fool will nominate himself.Not judging Mona for her action but she might have burn the package I felt.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am still confused on who will be evicted this time. I want Rohan to be in top 5 but i don't trust BB. just 2 nominated that turns things against Rohan.
Secondly if they are giving mona so much footage then why will they want to waste that.

BB is very smart they gave mona manu's parcel because they knew she will deliver it. whereas Lopa's parcel to Bani as they knew she will burn it.

According to me cheezey utni saaf nahi hai jitni dikh rahi hai, something is really fishy
ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amazeballs

Come on this is a game it's not a platform to prove itself mahan at this point of game only a fool will nominate himself.Not judging Mona for her action but she might have burn the package I felt.

you are right mona is a fool to sacrifice herself for manu
manu is so shanna
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BB can never ask contestants to burn shawl and shoes of demised mother
and i dont think piku would send them to Manu in the house...knowing the bigboss games .
if wanted Manu would have brought them with himself.

Manu played a cunning game indeed. He always wanted Maona to get evicted and he sees her as weak for his team.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Mona is just a fool...grrr:@
Manu seth used her whole season
And now she will leave the house shadi karke!!
And manu final mein pouch geya almost

I have objection in this statement" bani idhar ki udhar karti hein" if anyone constantly says my moms shawl is there,koi bhi hote woh bol dete usme shawl hein uska mammy ka! Manu is cunning,unfortunately bani and mona is not like him"cunning" they felt bad for him ..

Yesterday's epi-liked bani and mona
Disliked lopa and rohan
And at the end whole game owned by manu by saving himself and by nominating mona