Fault in nomination process

dark-horse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think there is a fault in the nomination process in this week. If mona hadn't given parcel to manu, who would have been nominated?? Only Rohan🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
It would mean eviction πŸ˜† BB ki plan fir se chopat πŸ˜†
BB kuch bhi karlo...show toh rohan he jetega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BB is trying really hard and is failing miserably.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking the same thing, intially i also thought maybe if no1 delivers the parcel BB would've nominated eveyone, but then I remembered BB has jaani dushmani with Rohan jisney BB ki wat lagai toh sirf woh bechara hi hota :-(
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan should thankful to mona
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
they knew that mona is emotional fool and will deliever the parcel to manu
thats why they give mona manu's parcel
it was a way to nominate only mona and rohan to eliminate mona
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

they knew that mona is emotional fool and will deliever the parcel to manu

thats why they give mona manu's parcel
it was a way to nominate only mona and rohan to eliminate mona

LOOL . i laughed so hard looking at the precap, the whole haldi scene. BB just wants everyone to get married on the show
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its all BB plan to evict Mona...of all the people BB gave Manu's parcel as the history reveals Mona always sacrificed for Manu.
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just because of this reason I strongly believe Mona knew about this shadi thing and that she is getting evicted also...
Otherwise who in the right mind would get nominated for delivering a parcel!!! Just Mona knew about this BS drama we will see for few days... her loser bf and she must have planned this thing! Otherwise Rohan's nomination would have been his eviction. Thats ridiculous and wrong in so many ways.

Manu is used like a scapegoat everywhere. I feel so bad for him. The person who gave so much to the show is now treated like this. He is being completely used. People tend to forget that Manu has sacrificed many times for Mona also... He left his entire season's luxury budget so that she can meet her loser bf, when Manu knew that her bf has a grudge towards him... In this show reputation is everything, Manu risked his own reputation for Mona and her bf... The amount of garbage that idiot bf spoke on the show for Manu... nobody can repay what Manu did for Mona on the show. If not for him she would have been evicted long time back. A drama queen! How cheap to get married on BB.🀒
Dedoo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N another fault was who will go first..there were 4 sirens but nobody wanted to go next.. n lopa wanted to go last after seeing what others do..