Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bang on post, its funny seeing people objecting for bringing in Lopa sis..if it was against Bani's I am sure there would have been dozen of likers..There was a post made lase nite where peope were questioning Bani's upbringing and was liked by lots of other members..was little shocked to see that but after witnessing amount of gaalis and name calling Bani gets in this forum on daily basis its nothing surprising at all.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I thought ke shaayad aadha letter jal chuka tha aur may be Jo usne padha Ho baki ka hissa Ho 😛

ha ha wohi part Bach geya tha jaha bani KO pagal bola lopas sister... Oh god... Itni fakeness kyu hai...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossainn

I don't think message from Lopa's sister clarifying their family position was improper. Lopa was concerned thinking about her family image when everybody in the house nominated her for villain's chair on Bani issue. Therefore, this clarification note from family end was necessary.

ok fine ...chalo man liya is leter Mai family image clarification tha... Good.
But Kisi aur contestant KO pagal kehena , iyea konsa image clarification hai. ? Khudko bachane ke liye Kisi aur ko niche giraou , iyea konsi right clarification hai ?
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YaloBaso

Bang on post, its funny seeing people objecting for bringing in Lopa sis..if it was against Bani's I am sure there would have been dozen of likers..There was a post made lase nite where peope were questioning Bani's upbringing and was liked by lots of other members..was little shocked to see that but after witnessing amount of gaalisand name calling Bani gets in this forum on daily basis its nothing surprising at all.

typical banis haters se aur ummed bhi Keya ja sakte hai... Lopa Ki galti to manegi nehi... Ulta hamesha claim karegi
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

You know you can bash Lopa as much as you want but dont bring their sisters in this. It doesnt look nice reading about them whether it be Bani's sister or Lopa's

Very well said, to be fair we don't know the total contents of Lopas sisters letter, What if she said be extra loving and caring towards Bani ...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Very well said, to be fair we don't know the total contents of Lopas sisters letter, What if she said be extra loving and caring towards Bani ...

aur kisiko nicha dikhana kaise loving caring hota hai ?
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh suree!! I don't see the problem here this happened on the show its not something that was made up plus I bet you anything switch the role and bani's sister had said this you would see the same 6 bani haters that you see in every negative bani post sitting here and going on and on about how bani and her family are bad peoole and have no value etc etc...blah blah blah but since its lopa God forbid we talk about...
1101232 thumbnail
LOL! Bani's sister keeps tweeting shit about Lopa on Twitter. huh
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboo16

Oh suree!! I don't see the problem here this happened on the show its not something that was made up plus I bet you anything switch the role and bani's sister had said this you would see the same 6 bani haters that you see in every negative bani post sitting here and going on and on about how bani and her family are bad peoole and have no value etc etc...blah blah blah but since its lopa God forbid we talk about...

bani haters bani Ka acchai Mai bhi burai dhund te he... Iyea nayi bat nehi hai...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

LOL! Bani's sister keeps tweeting shit about Lopa on Twitter. huh

I'm not talking about twiter... I'm talking about the real show... Jo samne se hai wohi to bolungi na...

Anyway (just for a fun with u ) niti Ki abhi bhi apki sapne Mai ati hai 😆