Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Looks like you don't follow Bani's sister on Twitter๐Ÿ˜‰

See the difference between Lopa's handle and Bani's sister ...

mera twitter account nehi hai... Mai show basis per analysis kar rahi Hu...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

I think everything should be discussed.No running away from pedigree comparison.
One question to all Bani fans.
Yesterday there was a thread with Bani's mom and her sister with photographs.
I saw the mod closing that thread with a message saying " No discussions about a contestants past...".
When did Bani's s mother become past.I thought some Bani fan will correct that unless either the Moderator is right or the relationship has snapped.

woh post se show ka connection nehi thi ... Banis behen , mom , banis behen ka pati ka photo thi... Mod saaf saaf kaha show related analysis sab iyaha right hai... And Mai wohi kiya...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

OMG not again! ABUSE? Do you even know the meaning of the word abuse? Someone had posted on this forum saying how theres no logic and it's better to ignore some people. They were right! Keep bashing! Sister done? how about her parents? im sure they have a role too? dont forget lopa's grandparents! keep going๐Ÿ‘

bani haters hamesha ultahi samjhengi ... Iyahi saach hai..
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Shameless girl used her sister as "avzaar"

Wkw Mai bhi iyahi kiya ...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twitz

This part! ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes this part...much be before others saw Lopa's real self, I have been shaying this since a long time. Lopa always did this...to show herself as a better person, she highlighted others' bad stuffs from Bani to Gauarav and even Rohan to Om and Jagga, and made herself look good. And dis always made me never like Lopa, even when I was neutral towards her and now she has been badly exposed and still she continues doing this and her sister's letter was more or less on the same lines, - show yourself or in dis case Lopa right, by bringing down Bani.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes this part...much be before others saw Lopa's real self, I have been shaying this since a long time. Lopa always did this...to show herself as a better person, she highlighted others' bad stuffs from Bani to Gauarav and even Rohan to Om and Jagga, and made herself look good. And dis always made me never like Lopa, even when I was neutral towards her and now she has been badly exposed and still she continues doing this and her sister's letter was more or less on the same lines, - show yourself or in dis case Lopa right, by bringing down Bani.

is tarase kisi aur ko hamesha nicha dikhate dikhate lopa khudki track ko dubo dia , sath sath talented Rohan Ki identity ko bhi ๐Ÿ˜ก
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like why lopaa family is getting involved n Gett ng personal.i remember whatever the grudges were with Gauhar and Tanisha . Tanujaa and nigaar met very nicely.Saneya message and even Gauhar when she came to house were neutral.
I loved SG message for bani
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Since both the sister's messages were part of the episodes and show itself, I dont see Y they cant be discussed. Nobody is mentioning anything that they said outside, but what was shown in the epi.

And yes very disappointing what Lopa's sister said. She could have just praised Lopa, in stead of talking bad about Bani and dat too something so presumptuous. Guess it's just how they sisters r...cant show themselves good on their own merit alone, so show others as bad to make themselves look good.

I thought ke shaayad aadha letter jal chuka tha aur may be Jo usne padha Ho baki ka hissa Ho ๐Ÿ˜›
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I don't like why lips family is getting involved n Gett ng personal.i remember whatever the grudges were with Gauhar and Tanisha . Thanks and nigaar met very nicely.Saneya message and even Gauhar when she came to house were neutral.

I loved SG message for bani

may be lopa lied again...
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think message from Lopa's sister clarifying their family position was improper. Lopa was concerned thinking about her family image when everybody in the house nominated her for villain's chair on Bani issue. Therefore, this clarification note from family end was necessary.
Edited by hossainn - 7 years ago