Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Bani was mega bitchy today - and tried a lot of things - most didn't work. She was the one who first threw out the idea of them all nominating themselves - when she had absolutely no intention of doing so, regardless of who's parcel she had.

Had the remaining three (Manu-Lopa-Bani) collectively decided to follow through on this, they would've received their parcels and increased the nomination pool - as you said, I saw nothing wrong with Lopa wanting to do this - i.e. delivering Mona's parcel, receiving her own and having all of them in the nomination pool. But she was unsure whether Bani would hold up her end of the bargain - their enmity aside, Bani's attitude didn't inspire said confidence.

And the sadism was on full display today - what pleasure Bani took in burning Lopa's letter - yet another instance of her recurring apathy. She then tried instigating Mona against Lopa - didn't work out for her sadly. Not to mention her confusion - she lied to Rohan/Manveer that Lopa wants to be friends now, and yet kept complaining that Lopa neh pyaar se nahin poocha 🤔. Apparently negativity is synonymous with 'realness' these days - I disagree - I think it's perfectly real to want to save oneself from nomination, and yet feel bad about destroying the other's parcel and them crying as a result. Nice, well-mannered people can be plenty 'real', IMO.

As for Bani wanting Rohan to leave before Mona - how surprising is this? She is beyond thankless. But that is not the reason, IMO - it's her usual deal - she'll treat you like dirt, but you must treat her well. If you don't - well then, you're in the doghouse. She'll call Rohan immature, a puppy dog, flip on the weekend, side with the others against him - but how dare he be annoyed with any of that and call her out on her crap. And aaj toh he full on trolled her - bahut mirchi lagi Bani ko us-se. Manu too trolled her - twice - us-se nahin lagi (predictably). Kher it's a good thing she's pissed at Rohan, IMO - I wouldn't wish Bani's brand of 'friendship' on anyone in that house.

You deserve a Gold Medal for this post SP ! ⭐️ 👏
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is a dirty filthy women head to toe!
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bani is ruthless.
But what surprised me was Lopa wanting to base her decision on others. These are mutually exclusive and she hass to decide what she wants to do irrespective of what others may do or not do. She was vacillating, which reflected poorly on her.
The irony of the show was Mona Lisa weeping and expressing her agony, after her teddy bear was burnt, to Bani.
Bani has no belief is support system or affection(except her Mom.I am not sure whether it is mutual.)
And copious tears from Mona, and Bani has a stone like expression( she does not hold any sentimental value to anything.That was visible the way she treated Gaurav) except for sympathising with her only because Lopa was holding her gift.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Bani was mega bitchy today - and tried a lot of things - most didn't work. She was the one who first threw out the idea of them all nominating themselves - when she had absolutely no intention of doing so, regardless of who's parcel she had.

Had the remaining three (Manu-Lopa-Bani) collectively decided to follow through on this, they would've received their parcels and increased the nomination pool - as you said, I saw nothing wrong with Lopa wanting to do this - i.e. delivering Mona's parcel, receiving her own and having all of them in the nomination pool. But she was unsure whether Bani would hold up her end of the bargain - their enmity aside, Bani's attitude didn't inspire said confidence.

And the sadism was on full display today - what pleasure Bani took in burning Lopa's letter - yet another instance of her recurring apathy. She then tried instigating Mona against Lopa - didn't work out for her sadly. Not to mention her confusion - she lied to Rohan/Manveer that Lopa wants to be friends now, and yet kept complaining that Lopa neh pyaar se nahin poocha 🤔. Apparently negativity is synonymous with 'realness' these days - I disagree - I think it's perfectly real to want to save oneself from nomination, and yet feel bad about destroying the other's parcel and them crying as a result. Nice, well-mannered people can be plenty 'real', IMO.

As for Bani wanting Rohan to leave before Mona - how surprising is this? She is beyond thankless. But that is not the reason, IMO - it's her usual deal - she'll treat you like dirt, but you must treat her well. If you don't - well then, you're in the doghouse. She'll call Rohan immature, a puppy dog, flip on the weekend, side with the others against him - but how dare he be annoyed with any of that and call her out on her crap. And aaj toh he full on trolled her - bahut mirchi lagi Bani ko us-se. Manu too trolled her - twice - us-se nahin lagi (predictably). Kher it's a good thing she's pissed at Rohan, IMO - I wouldn't wish Bani's brand of 'friendship' on anyone in that house.

+1
Bang on, S👏
Couldn't have worded it better. Apt analysis.