Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Train task:
"Isko apne fans pe confidence nahi hai kya jo immunity chahye?"

Today:
"I don't want to disappoint my fans."

πŸ˜†

I know that immunity is crucial at this stage so it's not about her choosing immunity over giving Mona her parcel. She could've just said "I want immunity because I feel it's very important this week." All that nautanki wasn't needed and made her look faker than she already is.

That is your view.
Look at it from the other side.If she gave Mona's parcel, she and Rohan would be nominated and either she goes or her friend Rohan.You need to strategize to lose the battle and win the war.
Secondly, she was confident that if every one is nominated she will be saved and may be,Bani was scared that she will be voted out and refused to go with this idea.If Bani was confident that Lopa is the weakest, she could have grabbed the offer.

So easy To attribute motives and deride.
I think both are strong contenders and stand equal chance based on merits.Cannot run down either on flimsy grounds.
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Train task:

Today:

πŸ˜†

I know that immunity is crucial at this stage so it's not about her choosing immunity over giving Mona her parcel. She could've just said "I want immunity because I feel it's very important this week." All that nautanki wasn't needed and made her look faker than she already is.

Ya because Lopa never gave up task like Bani..
Because Lopa never claimed that she will win the show like Bani has claimed..
Because Lopa never said that i have huge fan following and they will vote and i will win easily..

It was bani who said so not only Lopa but other housemates also said that she dont trust her fans or what that she is running after immunity..

Forum has become Arvind Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi.. One word or sentence is picked and post is made.. Bani PR has gone mad seems.. Kuch bhi ho Bani and Manveer both not winning for sure..
Edited by sach_11 - 7 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

That is your view.
Look at it from the other side.If she gave Mona's parcel, she and Rohan would be nominated and either she goes or her friend Rohan.You need to strategize to lose the battle and win the war.
Secondly, she was confident that if every one is nominated she will be saved and may be,Bani was scared that she will be voted out and refused to go with this idea.If Bani was confident that Lopa is the weakest, she could have grabbed the offer.

I think both are strong contenders and stand equal chance based on merits.Cannot run down either on flimsy grounds.

to make it more simpler: i know i will pass the exam cz m confident to do so, but why can't i dream of getting 1st rank once, if its possible.
same with bani she gets nominated every week and gets saved too, so she must have gt an idea abt her fan following, and now when she is getting chance of getting immunity why not grasp that, what is wrong in that, at least one weekend she will be away from stress and njoyπŸ˜† and the same applies to all other HMs as well. every one has come to win here at the end of the day. here lopa was in two minds what to do and tried convincing others to follow her suggestion which fell flat.
khamosshhh thumbnail
The very fact that she kept insisting that she would go last showed that she never was sincere in wanting to give Mona the parcel, just made a huge show of it. And den after she did her deed and Mona was crying uncontrollably, she kept on saying that she also felt bad that he parcel was destroyed by Bani, not wanting Mona to get all d sympathy and her looking bad.πŸ˜†
swasann thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Well said lopa. She didnt cry oh i want immunity. Oh i get nominate always n blah blah blah. I dont understand yeh bash karne ke liye h ya tarif ke liye. Lolz.

Im happy she didnt nominate herself for the sake of some heart bcoz i would be very sad uske bf anyways khud arra toh heart ka kya achhar dalti..

I dont understand wht Lopa has to even think of delivering the parcel to mona,Who always wanted to go home.When her friend manu didn't feel bad to nominate her.
Why the over possessive daughter didn't want a letter from her house?It can be from her mother too?least botheredπŸ˜† Bani is proving Lopa was 200% correct she only wants use the mother for sympathy
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lopa devi ka convinience ki hisaab se colors change karti hain..wow sachaai ki murat!
charmy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Train task:

Today:

πŸ˜†

i know dear... this lopa is very shrewd
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

That is your view.

+1 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ