SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Train task:
"Isko apne fans pe confidence nahi hai kya jo immunity chahye?"

Today:
"I don't want to disappoint my fans."

😆

I know that immunity is crucial at this stage so it's not about her choosing immunity over giving Mona her parcel. She could've just said "I want immunity because I feel it's very important this week." All that nautanki wasn't needed and made her look faker than she already is.
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Lopa's sister wrote ki bahar khoob gaaliyan pad rahi hai tujhe. Probably why Lopu made a u-turn and chose immunity. 😆
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Post!! She has different gold standards for herself than the rest of the HMs. If she goes overboard during the task, her excuse is "All is fair in the task"..During the task with bani and Manveer when bani got hurt she shrugged it off to doing her task..

In the solar system task she got topped, blamed bani and ytd reiterated in WKW that for some people tasks are more important and rest is immaterial to them. She forgot that she was taking about her own self...

She thinks shez the smartest cookie on the plate and the HMs && the rest of the world watching her are doofuses..Alas Lopa! Thatz not the case..

Gauge everyone by the same yardstick and tell the unadulterated truth for once..Everyone can see through the facade very clearly..
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hahah, the only way she could save herself was by telling everyone to deliver the parcel.. which is why she was busy convincing. She is damn chalaak.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Hahah, the only way she could save herself was by telling everyone to deliver the parcel.. which is why she was busy convincing. She is damn chalaak.

True! Sadly for her..it didn't work.
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is a real opportunist! her priorities changes as per her convenience...if she does its perfect and the same thing other do then selfish and inhumane.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said lopa. She didnt cry oh i want immunity. Oh i get nominate always n blah blah blah. I dont understand yeh bash karne ke liye h ya tarif ke liye. Lolz.
Im happy she didnt nominate herself for the sake of some heart bcoz i would be very sad uske bf anyways khud arra toh heart ka kya achhar dalti..
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Well said lopa. She didnt cry oh i want immunity. Oh i get nominate always n blah blah blah. I dont understand yeh bash karne ke liye h ya tarif ke liye. Lolz.

Im happy she didnt nominate herself for the sake of some heart bcoz i would be very sad uske bf anyways khud arra toh heart ka kya achhar dalti..

lopa apne apki nominate nehi jarke samajhdarika kam kiya... Kyuki woh khud bhi jante hai Agar is time woh nominate huyi to woh ghar jayegi ...kyki Ro ka fan to Ro koyi vote karega ... And Mona ke saath Puri vojpuri industry and bihar hai ... Uske saath to Ro ka fan ke alava kon hai and now to to nominate hai.. So then its clear... Jana tha uski yi hai... Isiliye lots of drama karke khudko bachaia...
714873 thumbnail
She has completely lost it.. Omg and jagga evictions unveiled her real face..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Ami 👍🏼
Lopaa is hypocrite