Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Hey just chill, trust me you've got an amazing memory, personally I have a lot of fond memories from my childhood too 😊

Ha ha I'm chilled only. I was being sarcastic 😆
707793 thumbnail

will give you answer after googled .wo main apne subject bhool gaya 😆

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
597821 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I am a scientist . I know how selective fake people can use an excuse of 3rd class bhai .

I also remember the things( not everything, but some got stuck in mind) when I was 5 years old. I am also not scientist like Lopa. Iska matlab scientist ki memory power weak hoti, that is why woh new cheez sonch paate.😛
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you remember things from childhood,you are fake.😕
If you apply makeup,you are fake.😕
RIP LOGIC
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Twitter is filled with racists. Some apply make up and some go for botox and lip injections. Totally their choice. But winning a pageant isn't an easy thing. Needs a lot of effort and presence of mind. Every year there are thousands of girls all over the world who compete and then there are these few who put in their best and win it for us and our country. And what do we do?? In just one post we demean all their sacrifices and their accomplishments and call them fake. Good going guys!!👏

She hasn't won anything till now 😆 Only lost 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I feel sorry for people with poor memories. 😒
aaaabbbb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've studied memory, and it is the first 2-ish years of your life where you shouldn't have memories from. Anything you remember that is this early is a planted memory, that has been told you to by a parent or someone else and you have integrated it as your own.
From the age of 3 or 4 you should start forming your own memories, and be able to remember them. Lopa's story is from a period where she was 7-8 years old, and it sounds like something that is personal and holds meaning for her. I don't think that she was lying.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I am a scientist . I know how selective fake people can use an excuse of 3rd class bhai .

Really? What field? I'm a scientist too and there's no theory in any field of science which says you can't recall things from your childhood.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember a lot of my stuffs from my 5th class, it is quite natural for me...
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoPa

If you remember things from childhood,you are fake.😕

If you apply makeup,you are fake.😕
RIP LOGIC

Yep, and add to that: If another's pain/tears affects you, you are fake.

As for memories - I have a number of fond memories of my childhood. Perhaps that makes me fake for some, but I prefer to call it having a good memory 😉