Lopa third class and 5th class

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa and her primary schools memories are very much on her mind . I can't remember a thing after turning 20 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Never seen such a liar fake person in my life 🀒
Edited by ShahZur - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have memories from back when I was 4 or 5 yrs old. Even my mom is amazed as to how much I remember. It totally depends on how developed your brain is. Some people can recollect a lot of memories. The brain is like a huge database. It keeps saving everything but retrieval always depends on how you have trained your mind. Hope you can recollect your old days too some day!!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

I have memories from back when I was 4 or 5 yrs old. Even my mom is amazed as to how much I remember. It totally depends on how developed your brain is. Some people can recollect a lot of memories. The brain is like a huge database. It keeps saving everything but retrieval always depends on how you have trained your mind. Hope you can recollect your old days too some day!!

I am a scientist . I know how selective fake people can use an excuse of 3rd class bhai .
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

SAVAGE!πŸ˜†

exactly i remember a lot of things from my childhood too.. sometimes i forget things that had occurred in the recent past yet remember a lot of things since i was in ukg (kinder garden) maybe those are the things i cherish the most and a lot! the lack of logic in this post shows hatred keliye log kkuch bhi post kar dete hai
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I am a scientist . I know how selective fake people can use an excuse of 3rd class bhai .

Me too what field?

Sounds more like a psychologist.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just coz someone is remembers stuff from 3rd and 5th standard i.e. when they were 8 and 10 years old they are fake πŸ˜† Wah this is the most logical thing I have learnt ever πŸ‘ the scientists should really enlighten us more on this forum.

And for the record I remember a scary incident from when I was 2 years old and I have extremely clear memories from class 3 and 5. So I guess I must be fake too

Originally posted by: Chits1

In twitter someone posted how she applies too much make up to cover her dark face..

she is such a horrible woman...fake face and everything fake flopa

Twitter is filled with racists. Some apply make up and some go for botox and lip injections. Totally their choice. But winning a pageant isn't an easy thing. Needs a lot of effort and presence of mind. Every year there are thousands of girls all over the world who compete and then there are these few who put in their best and win it for us and our country. And what do we do?? In just one post we demean all their sacrifices and their accomplishments and call them fake. Good going guys!!πŸ‘
1066678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

In twitter someone posted how she applies too much make up to cover her dark face..

she is such a horrible woman...fake face and everything fake flopa

atleast she hasnt done whitening to white her skin.very much indian skin.
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorldYatri

Just coz someone is remembers stuff from 3rd and 5th standard i.e. when they were 8 and 10 years old they are fakeπŸ˜†Wah this is the most logical thing I have learnt everπŸ‘the scientists should really enlighten us more on this forum.

And for the record I remember a scary incident from when I was 2 years old and I have extremely clear memories from class 3 and 5. So I guess I must be fake too

Hey just chill, trust me you've got an amazing memory, personally I have a lot of fond memories from my childhood too 😊