Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa : "Rohan, why some people are poking their nose in our business??"🤔
Rohan : "They are jealous of our friendship!"

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
had lopa and rahul not been rohan he would have broken inside long time back! rohan's well wisher hina , kanchi and his brother have always praised and thanked lopa for her support given to Rohan ..yehan thak ki rohans brother asked him to take stands for lopa as she always suppports him.. lopa wasnt mocking rohan when he locked himself in the washroom.. it was just a way to deviate from the unfairBB topic which lopa and rohan were talking about... lopa has boldly told BB is unfair to rohan.. she mentioned about rohans nomination as well! she has always been by his side baani her arch rival also mentioned ki woh rohan ka bohot kyal rakthi hai.. and coming to banking on rohans vote! you must be kidding yourself..rohan is never appreciated in the show.. never ever! never was he suppported by salman asmuch he supports the others..rohan has been discouraged and demotivate in the shpw for whatever reason only BB knows... yes! rohan has a large fanbase after bani but never was it made known to the contestants... even mannu mention M2bani and miss india are salmans favourite..this is the perception given to the contestant ! only in this wkw was it mentioned that rohan got the highest vote.. never before that! lopa is favoured much more than rohan in this house.. so i dont think its a friendship of convenience ! those who have true friends can actually see the concern lopa has had for rohan throughout even the time noojne was supportting him.. even when he accidently hurt bani wiht the knife..so lets leave the judgment of friendship aside and pray either of the two wins! ROPA all the way!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

are u talking about Gaurav 😆

Firstly gaurav was never with lopa although lopa and rohan tried their to poison their friendship. Secondly the thread is about Rohan and I like discussing only those who are addressed in the thread unlike some who see bani and gaurav in everything
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

I dislike Lopa but I respect the friendship Rohan and Lopa share, one of the most genuine in BB. But why bani fans so hypocrite when he is with bani he is good but when with lopa he won't win show 😕 😕

I don't know who will win but i will continue voting Rohan till last because he is the most deserving to win period 🥳

Well just to clarify I am not a Bani fan I am an out and out Rohan fan.

However i will support Bani over Lopa because Lopa lies and manipulates and keeps trying to enslave Rohan.

Rohan ne shiddat se dosti nibhayi hai but to quote his own words "Lopa sacchi dosti ke layak hi nahi hai"
kajal29b thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

had lopa and rahul not been rohan he would have broken inside long time back! rohan's well wisher hina , kanchi and his brother have always praised and thanked lopa for her support given to Rohan ..yehan thak ki rohans brother asked him to take stands for lopa as she always suppports him.. lopa wasnt mocking rohan when he locked himself in the washroom.. it was just a way to deviate from the unfairBB topic which lopa and rohan were talking about... lopa has boldly told BB is unfair to rohan.. she mentioned about rohans nomination as well! she has always been by his side baani her arch rival also mentioned ki woh rohan ka bohot kyal rakthi hai.. and coming to banking on rohans vote! you must be kidding yourself..rohan is never appreciated in the show.. never ever! never was he suppported by salman asmuch he supports the others..rohan has been discouraged and demotivate in the shpw for whatever reason only BB knows... yes! rohan has a large fanbase after bani but never was it made known to the contestants... even mannu mention M2bani and miss india are salmans favourite..this is the perception given to the contestant ! only in this wkw was it mentioned that rohan got the highest vote.. never before that! lopa is favoured much more than rohan in this house.. so i dont think its a friendship of convenience ! those who have true friends can actually see the concern lopa has had for rohan throughout even the time noojne was supportting him.. even when he accidently hurt bani wiht the knife..so lets leave the judgment of friendship aside and pray either of the two wins! ROPA all the way!

This is exactly what I meant when i created the post. For Rohan's fans the ROPA stand will be like sailing in 2 boats... fans doobenge aur Rohan unke saath Doobega. Choose your fave whoever it is and vote for that individual

Apne votes ko divide mat hone do... Vote for Rohan and let the RoPa thing happen once they are out of the house. All others contestants have their dedicated loyalty base... lets support our favourite

Rohan FTW
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kajal29b

This is exactly what I meant when i created the post. For Rohan's fans the ROPA stand will be like sailing in 2 boats... fans doobenge aur Rohan unke saath Doobega. Choose your fave whoever it is and vote for that individual

Apne votes ko divide mat hone do... Vote for Rohan and let the RoPa thing happen once they are out of the house. All others contestants have their dedicated loyalty base... lets support our favourite

Rohan FTW

I agree.

I am voting only for Rohan 😳 but I like Lopa too 😳
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago
kajal29b thumbnail
Only one message for everyone saying Rohan is useless... Rohan is the only one who has participated whole heartedly in each and every task. He does not play games or try to manipulate people. He is very clear about his thoughts and how he wants his image to go through and works actively towards that
Lopa however has been a bad influence on him and most of the time he takes a hit is when he is trying to defend Lopa to the housemates. Uske bhai ne usse galat salah de di that support Lopa.

Just want Lopa to be evicted but fear that it might be too late for Rohan as most viewers are not on IF and they will only see a puppy tailing Lopa in the last few days.

😭
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only one message for everyone saying Rohan is useless... Rohan is the only one who has participated whole heartedly in each and every task. He does not play games or try to manipulate people. He is very clear about his thoughts and how he wants his image to go through and works actively towards that
Lopa however has been a bad influence on him and most of the time he takes a hit is when he is trying to defend Lopa to the housemates. Uske bhai ne usse galat salah de di that support Lopa.

Just want Lopa to be evicted but fear that it might be too late for Rohan as most viewers are not on IF and they will only see a puppy tailing Lopa in the last few days.

😭
[/QUOTE
You do a hundred good things and one bad thing, but people remember only that one bad thing. He should have taken hina's advice seriously. Lopa is no one's friend. If she can use her sister as avzaar she can use anyone.
kajal29b thumbnail
Maine pehle se kaha tha... Lopa is the only reason why most of the audience dislikes Rohan. In the last week he has been shown as a gossip (in WKW), biased (as sanchalak) and puppy (in the red button task).
Even if he performs great in the task today its too late as the voting lines have aready closed.

Feeling dreadful and hoping all those eviction spoilers are wrong...

But will learn from this and move ahead knowing that company matters. A man is known by the friends he keeps. Unfortunately Rohan chose the wrong friend just like Gaurav.