Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
bani d selfish creature know voting wise her main competitor s Rohan and Monas vote s nothing compared to that women bani...insecure soul in bb...wat she does in bb? making faces and eating eggs and throwing tantrums ...
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

Yes .. Rohan should go now.
Rohan and Lopa are like two Lopas in bb house..

🀣

Word Count: 0

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Half of her contribution was lattu over Manu and the other half crying in the corner 🀣
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejunami

bani d selfish creature know voting wise her main competitor s Rohan and Monas vote s nothing compared to that women bani...insecure soul in bb...wat she does in bb? making faces and eating eggs and throwing tantrums ...

Bani did not nominate Rohan lol. BB punished Rohan for breaking rule.
Rohan has been extremely bitchy to Bani in the recent times and Mona has been sweet and cordial. Of course she would want to have Mona around her over Rohan. Besides who wants two Lopa's in the house. 🀒
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Gosh why are rohan fans spamming my message box demanding I make a topic where I say "vote for rohan" and then they will pay me ! I am not a paid critic !

I am posting views and they can only be written according to contestants actions not according to what you tell me !

Rohan should be out ! his fans should be happy then they can see his cute pics on twitter, facebook, instagram, snap chat and every where else and they can send him fan letters thats so cute right?☺️

Please print screen and share a pic of your inbox with all "these" messages. Would like to know who these members are πŸ˜‰
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Please print screen and share a pic of your inbox with all "these" messages. Would like to know who these members are πŸ˜‰

i said the same thing because it doesnt sound right to just blame the Rohan fans for no reason
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bani showed her true colors...she was using rohan's shoulder to cry on whn gaurav lft mended bonds with manu manveer and saw th rohan no matter what wasnt leavng lopa so now turned against him...the very same rohan who stopped om single handedly from throwing the pee bowlon her when manu manver were bus just watching...now i fl y the hell did rohan stop om shud hav let him throw it on bani !!
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohan is a real gentleman. A genuine gentleman cannot be a friend of some unbecoming self-centered persons.
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan has downgraded himself...that boy had lot of potential... only & only if he had played alone he was the contender to win this show..but now no chance absolutely no...he is turn out to be Lopa's assistant...and the day he will be out of the house he will understand what big mistake he did..Lopa any which ways will be out but Rohan yaar you could have used your own brain & played.

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossainn

Rohan is a real gentleman. A genuine gentleman cannot be a friend of some unbecoming self-centered persons.

πŸ‘

Word Count: 0