Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Mona is Manu's friend. She has done it for Manu before as well. M3 and Bani are not Rohan's friends. So it''s obvious he will not nominate himself for them. Even M3 and Bani wouldn't nominate themselves for Rohan.

. Anyone would do it for manu except rohan. He has blind hate for manu
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I know. So much respect for what Mona did. Rohan would never have done it for M3 or Bani. But Mona today did awesome. She deserves to stay.

Why should he nominate himself for these 3? 😲 He is not their friend. Us ny theka nhi ly rkha Ungrateful Bani ko bachane ka and M2 also who assaulted him many times πŸ˜ƒ So Your logic is void 😳

BTW i can challenge people on this that Bani will never do it for any other Hm she is too self centered and selfish for this πŸ˜ƒ
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

. Anyone would do it for manu except rohan. He has blind hate for manu

Dont agree with u. Apart from Mona & Manveer nobody in the house
would do it for manu. Even Manu did not nominate himself to support mona this time. Manu also has blind hatred for Rohan so he would never nominate himself for Rohan. The guy didnt support his friend mona and nominate himself. πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh why are rohan fans spamming my message box demanding I make a topic where I say "vote for rohan" and then they will pay me ! I am not a paid critic !
I am posting views and they can only be written according to contestants actions not according to what you tell me !

Rohan should be out ! his fans should be happy then they can see his cute pics on twitter, facebook, instagram, snap chat and every where else and they can send him fan letters thats so cute right?☺️
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Gosh why are rohan fans spamming my message box demanding I make a topic where I say "vote for rohan" and then they will pay me ! I am not a paid critic !

I am posting views and they can only be written according to contestants actions not according to what you tell me !

Rohan should be out ! his fans should be happy then they can see his cute pics on twitter, facebook, instagram, snap chat and every where else and they can send him fan letters thats so cute right?☺️

Proof please? 🀣
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre forget it yaar..Kavve ke shraap se gaay nahi marti!! Rohan has a good fan following and even if he goes out, that would just increase Lopa's chances of winning. I want to see Rohan or Lopa win now just to see Bani J's face permanently stuck in that loser expressionπŸ˜•
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Toh teri Bani khud kissi ke liye nahi karti yeh, woh kio devi nahi hain πŸ˜†.

I do not expect anyone to nominate themselves for someone at this stage of the game.

But over here we are trying to discuss why Mona deserves to stay over Rohan. Had Bani been nominated, maybe it would make sense in discussing her but right now we are comparing Mona to Rohan.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

what about the claims of her fans that bani doesn't bitch she isn't insecure?? But the reality is in front of everyone she is insecure lady 🀒

this have been proved even in live feed so many times.

Mona has been sweet to Bani and Rohan has been bitchy and mean to her. Why should Bani support Mona over Rohan? She is not a doormat to side with someone even after all the he said.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Why should he nominate himself for these 3? 😲 He is not their friend. Us ny theka nhi ly rkha Ungrateful Bani ko bachane ka and M2 also who assaulted him many times πŸ˜ƒ So Your logic is void 😳

BTW i can challenge people on this that Bani will never do it for any other Hm she is too self centered and selfish for this πŸ˜ƒ

Bani is self centered. Agreed. But the way people project Rohan as some big messiah is what makes me nauseous. If you Rohan was like just another human who would put his game and self interests at fore front I would respect that. But clearly between Mona and Rohan, Mona comes across as bigger person. We are discussing who among Mona and Rohan should stay. Others are not nominated so talking about them is irrelevant.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

This is shocking. I never expected this 😲