mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I think I shud go n concentrate on voting bye annie ❤️
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Wow! True Bani fan you are! But don't forget that Rohan has the maximum fans! And Lopa fans will also support him this week !

Meherbaan you should show this person your previous posts lol.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today bani behaved like worst human the way she threw lopa s letter with so much excitement...
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rishu problem here is bani n rohan both say behind each others back. that's what is the format of the show. ppl talk abt each other. i agree bani has thrown him under the bus quite a few times and those times i was disappointed from her. But now what rohan is doing is not different..when not required you are making fun of her about not doing tasks and all that... Lopa ko support karo but uski wakalat mat karo. that's what i meant. And basically Rohan is now in.the revenge mode. that puppy dog comment hurt him and that's justified and more than him supporting lopa it is him taking revenge involving Lopa's issues which is looking weird. if an argument is b/w bani and rohan d reason more often than not is Lopa..

Ye sab chod INDIA WON yesterday 😃
what a match...
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I think I shud go n concentrate on voting bye annie ❤️

bye ❤️
this yr i don't have craze like last yr .so might vote only during finale... but there is one friend of mine who is mad behind Rohan. so she is voting crazily for him. 500rs she spends everytime he is nominated hayyyeee...
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

bye ❤️
this yr i don't have craze like last yr .so might vote only during finale... but there is one friend of mine who is mad behind Rohan. so she is voting crazily for him. 500rs she spends everytime he is nominated hayyyeee...

aww mere taraf se usko thank u bolna
I had some points to argue abt behind wala talks but then it's ok n u like bani Rohan both while I like Rohan only so apna pov same nahi hoga
Rohan ne sare precious favs mere unko beat kardiya crazily voting for him
India ka match kal ahh I missed bb ka most part yest too
All thanks to Kohli n jadhav n 😃
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

But Rohan during her captaincy task fought with other housemates Inc his best friend lopa just so that she could win.. And in wkw she not even once explicitly state that only Rohan was supporting her.. She said maybe they all were.. Which is far from the case

Had Rohan not stopped baba then bani would have been drenched in pee.. There was no need for him to try and put so much effort but he still did na.. But still in wkw it seemed like bani was the only one affected by it

I agree about his playing solo and I think he is playing to an extent.. Only thing I didn't like was today's task where he could have stopped lopa.. Here he acted more on his own emotions to wards lopa rather than being a neutral sanchalak.. Rest I don't think he is blindly supporting her

i agree he supported bani but also more bcoz it was against om. he just take everything to heart quite fast... and i would never deny that bani threw him under the bus quite a few times. i just want them.to have one on one argument and the issue shouldn't be lopa...
Trust me on that mi favor rohan 70% and bani 30%... many of my friends support them too... just that lopa is the reason which shows rohan off colour few times but i guess that's ok as u need a friend in d house and this won't affect his fan following ...
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what about the claims of her fans that bani doesn't bitch she isn't insecure?? But the reality is in front of everyone she is insecure lady 🤢
this have been proved even in live feed so many times.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Logically it seems apt that Rohan will be ousted this week. Hez off-kilter anyways for the last week or so, better be out and regain his sanity far from Lopa's clutches..
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
rishu i m nt supporting bani against rohan.at all. its just that i want him to play and be just Rohan. be friends with lopa but also har baat me haa me haa mat milao. it might also be because i just don't like the girl lopa...Reason of me liking bani are very weird and strange which we will discuss some other day lol
Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 7 years ago