Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I know. So much respect for what Mona did. Rohan would never have done it for M3 or Bani. But Mona today did awesome. She deserves to stay.

Mona is Manu's friend. She has done it for Manu before as well. M3 and Bani are not Rohan's friends. So it''s obvious he will not nominate himself for them. Even M3 and Bani wouldn't nominate themselves for Rohan.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I know. So much respect for what Mona did. Rohan would never have done it for M3 or Bani. But Mona today did awesome. She deserves to stay.

Toh teri Bani khud kissi ke liye nahi karti yeh, woh kio devi nahi hain 😆.

I do not expect anyone to nominate themselves for someone at this stage of the game.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

such a bad situation for me. i like both bani and rohan. JUST that the behavior of Rohan for a few days is irritating me. But surely he will get more votes than Mona...
Only person whom i dislike is Lopa and Rohan is blindly supporting her... Not cool man. Don't lose ur identity...

that guy told her off when she said thing abt bani mom even without knowing actual words she said
Bani ne apne hath saf kar liye sara support lene ke bad
Gaubani have real frndship ropa are not allowed to have one I guess
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

such a bad situation for me. i like both bani and rohan. JUST that the behavior of Rohan for a few days is irritating me. But surely he will get more votes than Mona...
Only person whom i dislike is Lopa and Rohan is blindly supporting her... Not cool man. Don't lose ur identity...

U like them both.. Are u really satisfied by the way bani treated Rohan since swami Om incident? Forget supporting him, has she even acknowledged or said a simple thankyou to him? Instead she has totally made it all about herself forgetting he was the victim too.. It's all about her immunity, exiting Om for HER.. bani prfres M2 over him and it's high time Rohan pays her back in kind for how she has thrown him under the bus.. Let her stick to people who call her chudail

I was neutral to bani but her behaviour towards him has been nothing short of disappointing.. I would have criticised Rohan but I find myself cheering for him Bec this is all due to bani's ungratefulness.. Today also she was Wishing for his eviction just out of her spite for lopa... This is her true nature
Edited by handlessthakur - 7 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Mona is Manu's friend. She has done it for Manu before as well. M3 and Bani are not Rohan's friends. So it''s obvious he will not nominate himself for them. Even M3 and Bani wouldn't nominate themselves for Rohan.

Exactly.

Did Bani nominate herself for Bani 😛...no she did not but you know what she is a Devi 😳
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

that guy told her off when she said thing abt bani mom even without knowing actual words she said
Bani ne apne hath saf kar liye sara support lene ke bad
Gaubani have real frndship ropa are not allowed to have one I guess

rishu gaubani has real friendship i never said that... what's real and what not we will see it after the show is over. but its clearly visible he is blindly siding lopa when he can be quiet and don't needling to say anything just like when bani came outside washroom n said abt lopa being trying to be good to her rohan said something which was nt required... i support rohan then bani. and him supporting lopa won't change my mind but yes its not coming out good. And rohan knew the exact words that lopa said. she herself said rohan...
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

U like them both.. Are u really satisfied by the way bani treated Rohan since swami Om incident? Forget supporting him, has she even acknowledged or said a simple thankyou to him? Instead she has totally made it all about herself forgetting he was the victim too.. It's all about her immunity, exiting Om for HER.. bani prfres M2 over him and it's high time Rohan pays her back in kind for how she has thrown him under the bus.. Let her stick to people who call her chudail

I was neutral to bani but her behaviour towards him has been nothing short of disappointing.. I would have criticised Rohan but I find myself cheering for him Bec this is all due to bani's ungratefulness.. Today also she was Wishing for his eviction just out of her spite for lopa... This is her true nature

see you urself said Rohan was himself victim so he did not do only for Bani but also for himself... so here Bani saying thanx or not saying it is her outlook...
n the way Rohan is behaving now a days with Bani why would she chose him over MONA (who is nice to her)
i m nt sure u r rohan or lopa or ropa fan but i do feel rohan comes out best when he is all by himself and don't support lopa blindly like during today's task while reading d letter. these are small issues but it leaves a bad taste...

rishu gaubani has real friendship i never said that... what's real and what not we will see it after the show is over. but its clearly visible he is blindly siding lopa when he can be quiet and don't needling to say anything just like when bani came outside washroom n said abt lopa being trying to be good to her rohan said something which was nt required... i support rohan then bani. and him supporting lopa won't change my mind but yes its not coming out good. And rohan knew the exact words that lopa said. she herself said rohan...

Annie I didn't watch today episode
But he has told lopa a lot when she went wrong as well bani has not been good to her at all speaks mean stuff behind her back which r mostly in unseen.
N I was talking abt call centre task bani ko Rohan arms se support kar lopa ko finger se point kiya tha not to talk abt her mom n even told her later n when he told bani abt being physical is wrong she snapped him n said jao apne frnd ko bolo n he said I did then she said mere samne bolo
That gal make fun of Rohan with m2 n appreciate them for demoralising Rohan after mall task abt his fans being less as she find him overconfident
Calls him mean when he argues with Manveer calls him stupid when he thinks niti can get youth shows calls him puppy when earlier she sent msg thru Gaurav that she wants a friendship like Rohan has one with lopa I have numourous examples of that
It's easy to say blind but if u collect instances he is surely not being one but a supportive frnd
She throws ppl under the bus n I think he has said smthng like that today not sure
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

see you urself said Rohan was himself victim so he did not do only for Bani but also for himself... so here Bani saying thanx or not saying it is her outlook...
n the way Rohan is behaving now a days with Bani why would she chose him over MONA (who is nice to her)
i m nt sure u r rohan or lopa or ropa fan but i do feel rohan comes out best when he is all by himself and don't support lopa blindly like during today's task while reading d letter. these are small issues but it leaves a bad taste...

But Rohan during her captaincy task fought with other housemates Inc his best friend lopa just so that she could win.. And in wkw she not even once explicitly state that only Rohan was supporting her.. She said maybe they all were.. Which is far from the case

Had Rohan not stopped baba then bani would have been drenched in pee.. There was no need for him to try and put so much effort but he still did na.. But still in wkw it seemed like bani was the only one affected by it

I agree about his playing solo and I think he is playing to an extent.. Only thing I didn't like was today's task where he could have stopped lopa.. Here he acted more on his own emotions to wards lopa rather than being a neutral sanchalak.. Rest I don't think he is blindly supporting her

its bani first who left him he has said In lf itself he doesn't get that supprt back whenever he supports her n it's easy to say he did it for himself surely he didn't want om
But the way that guy protected bani from getting more soaked up in pee he put him alone in jail he used to be there tab Bhi when gaubani used to have fights he gave it all
It's just selfish n ungrateful of her to see him getting demotivated n make fun of him n now wishing of him to get evicted
Rohan bola tha she supported him in tasks poor guy didn't even get to know her first choice was Manveer even for captaincy task which she told very later
It's sad ppl don't value supprt n are like all me myself
When pee was thrown on them she put off her mike Rohan was in front n she was saying to bb throw that man out atleast for me bb throw that man out then ask Rohan u didn't get pee on ur clothes na?
Then calling him mean when he told correctly abt Manveer failed captaincy n jani dushmani thing it's all started by bani first since baba out