Rohan should go out and Mona saved: Bani !

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I AGREE WITH BANI ! love the bold and honest statement she gave 👏 Mona has been active and got footage in all episodes the same can't be stated about rohan who only got few scenes in the last couple of weeks !
Today he proved he was another horrible unfair sanchalak ! he is a puppy of Lopa like Bani stated !

Mona deserves to stay and Rohan should go !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes .. Rohan should go now.
Rohan and Lopa are like two Lopas in bb house..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is a Piece of Trash that's all i know.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Wow! True Bani fan you are! But don't forget that Rohan has the maximum fans! And Lopa fans will also support him this week !

lopa ka khudki fan hai Keya , ro ka adhi fan to lopa apne drame se kha liya 😃
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure if anyone says something like this about Bani, that contestant will be labelled as insecure and jealous. Since its Bani so its honest and bold. 😊
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yahi aukaad hai bani ki.. Wishing elimination for the guy who supported her against swami Om
Uska support na hota uss din toh she would have been drenched in swami's pee.. Wohi hona chahiye tha
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Yahi aukaad hai bani ki.. Wishing elimination for the guy who supported her against swami Om

Uska support na hota uss din toh she would have been drenched in swami's pee.. Wohi hona chahiye tha

I guess that's what she deserves too. She's the most disgusting contestant in the history of BB
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
such a bad situation for me. i like both bani and rohan. JUST that the behavior of Rohan for a few days is irritating me. But surely he will get more votes than Mona...
Only person whom i dislike is Lopa and Rohan is blindly supporting her... Not cool man. Don't lose ur identity...
Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know. So much respect for what Mona did. Rohan would never have done it for M3 or Bani. But Mona today did awesome. She deserves to stay.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

such a bad situation for me. i like both bani and rohan. JUST that the behavior of Rohan for a few days is irritating me. But surely he will get more votes than Mona...
Only person whom i dislike is Lopa and Rohan is blindly supporting her... Not cool man. Don't lose ur identity...

Whenever someone points out that Rohan is doing Lopas bidding they get attacked. I mean it's good for Lopa becuase her game is becoming strong but she has destroyed Rohan's game. Glad other Rohan fans see it.
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago