1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

very true, wonder how come people support her?😲

That's really surprising.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red-EYEs

100% True...After what I watched today---about Bani's sadism ---I really think she is a TRUE SADIST and an ABNORMAL person.

Who on earth supports such neech aurat ?

Lunatic, Abnormal, Psycho synonyms of = BaniJ
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I felt like punching that nasty selfish lady
1101232 thumbnail

Boldo kuch nehi jayega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

What the heck are you talking about? Bani aur sadist? Arrey bani kitni selfless hai ye tum kya jaano!

You know...the only reason she quits tasks or loses them us so that other people can win...itna badappan hai usme! Agar sab task wahi jeet legi toh aur log kya karenge? Waise bhi wo ye show jeetne waali hai toh baaki logon ko bhi chhoti chhoti khushiyan milni chahiye...

And also..the only reason she acts like a gundi, vile bitch is so that other people can look good! Itni selfless hai wo!

Bani mata ki itni beizzati kar daali tumne..

#StayStrongBani...πŸ˜’

Edit: damn auto correct!😑

#AndaaQueenFtw πŸ˜†
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I felt like punching that nasty selfish lady

I can understand your feelings 😭 I always feel like slapping, punching & kicking that filth. I wanna throw some Andes on her face 🀣
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

For her sadistic pleasure, she wants Rohan out over Mona. She is coming across very spiteful lately. Disgusted

She has always been like this. I figured out her nature that day when she had used "Bhukhe Kutte" term for housemates!
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

She has always been like this. I figured out her nature that day when she had used "Bhukhe Kutte" term for housemates!

Bhuke Kutte 🀣 and then she must have said 'not talking about you,bro '

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can understand your feelings 😭 I always feel like slapping, punching & kicking that filth. I wanna throw some Andes on her face 🀣

πŸ˜†ha toh chalo finale ka plan banate h chalte h ande leke. Jeeti toh bhar bharke ando ki barish nahi jeeti toh bhiπŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amser without taking potshots at me Warna personal attack karna mujhe bhi ata hein aur bohut khubhi se ata hein. You blind Andaa Fans need eye checkup not me.

Everyone can see through her. She's a sadist! Your illogical, forced, baseless reasonings won't justify Bani's shittiness.

& Most of the Anti-Lopa posts are made by Bani fans it's Bani who gets by every fandom πŸ˜†

i edited what i said but see u cant see itπŸ˜†... talk to my handsπŸ˜†

well as a well wisher dont praise lopa in the name of bani, warna lopa bur amaan jayegiπŸ˜†