Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

I've never seen anyone as venomous, heartless & vile as her in the history of BB. Bani's hitting a new low with each passing day!

very true, wonder how come people support her?😲
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BAANI IS A DISGRACE TO HUMANKIND... PERIOD...
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neharaizada

i dont understand how some say that she is the only one who is real in this house. she reminds me of gauhar. birds of a feather...she is so disgusting and colours is just protecting her.

She's nothing like Gauahar! Even tho Gauahar ab badal gayi hein but I was huge fan of her persona in BB7. Comparing Bani to Gauahar is like comparing shit (Bani) to Kohinoor Heera (Gauahar). 😆
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail
Loved your inputs 😆
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

She's nothing like Gauahar! Even tho Gauahar ab badal gayi hein but I was huge fan of persona in BB7. Comparing Bani to Gauahar is like comparing shit (Bani) to Kohinoor Heera (Gauahar). 😆

Gauhar ko Bani ke pyaar ne andha kar diya hai😆😆
I loved Gauhar but now she is just losing it by supporting this looser.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Honestly i was trying to stay neutral towards Bani Buttt this Woman is just too low like really 🤢 Did She forgot How much Rohan supported her and because of her he got bashed by other HM's also 😡 She is an Ungrateful Witch 🥱 I never thought there wpuld be contestant worse than kishwer but Bani proved me wrong🤬

She & PJ belong to same level.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

BTW People must be busy reporting this thread😉 So don't be surprised if this thread gets locked😳

Why? I've not even used a single bad thing about her. 😆
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

She is a real sadist man.😡And you want that guy out who stood for you and supported whole heartedly when you were alone in the house.??Kaisi low life hai ye🤢Now she wants Mona to stay and says that she deserves sabse jyaada blah blah,tab kaha gaya tha pyaar when you were talking shit about her on national T.V.Itna ganda aur cheap poore season mein kisi ne bhi nhi bola hai jo Bani ne Mona ke liye kaha tha. Bani🤬

She had s**t-shammed Monalisa ab bara Pyaar araha hein 🥱
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Bani is the worst big boss contestant ever! She's a sadist and derives pleasure from others unhappiness esp Lopa! I hate her !

I second that.
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually don't understand the logic of the post.
Nor I am a Bani supporter or Lopa, but here, Bani never said there is nothing in letter, she only said from whom it was, as Bani didn't read it, and if Bani had to read it, why they would give chance to burn it? she said, I will not put in fire directly and she put on the side and that was the reason Lopa could still read.
And as per rule, Lopa shouldn't go and try to read, as she didn't get that gift. So why all this crap of saying she is a Sadist, she must have 100's of negativity, but yesterday, Lopa was more dramatic than Bani was.
And if Lopa's intention was not to hurt Mona, she shouldn't have bothered about getting nominated and given the gift.
And for Rohan, being a Sanchalak, he should be neutral and not allow to break the rule, so just because Lopa is his friend, he allowed her to read the letter or try to pull it. So on which way is it right?