Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She is a real sadist man.😡And you want that guy out who stood for you and supported whole heartedly when you were alone in the house.??Kaisi low life hai ye🤢 Now she wants Mona to stay and says that she deserves sabse jyaada blah blah,tab kaha gaya tha pyaar when you were talking shit about her on national T.V.Itna ganda aur cheap poore season mein kisi ne bhi nhi bola hai jo Bani ne Mona ke liye kaha tha. Bani 🤬
Edited by RoPa - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
BTW People must be busy reporting this thread😉 So don't be surprised if this thread gets locked😳
neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really hope bani doesn't win bb 10. she doesn't deserve it. she is a bad human being and she should be evicted soon. i hope this dream of mine comes true.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I posted eearlier too, she's sadistic and a disgrace to human kind. PEOPLE like BANI are the reason why people dont believe in humanity these days. There's not a single thing to admire about this woman.
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

1.She wants Rohan should go just for Lopa to feel bad.

2.Even after being saved she had problem with Lopa reading that half burnt letter.

3.Then she lied that Lopa's sister has written "Hi" only but it was a big letter.

4.Celebration after destroying Lopa's gift.

5.I did sacrifice for Priyanka Jagga. LOL

I've never seen anyone as venomous, heartless & vile as her in the history of BB. Bani's hitting a new low with each passing day!

She seems to have had a very troubled child hood.
Today, she was rolling her eyes with side cap, and glancing at what Lopa was going to do.
I was reminded of Lalitha Pawar as the devilish mother in law trying to snoop on the daughter in law.
She has no emotions or remorse,stoic and detached to familial ties .
Since I am interested in psychology of human behaviour, it stumps me the way she carries herself.

1101232 thumbnail
Also, if I'm not wrong Lopa didn't say anything to her in washroom but near the smoking room she was lying something about Lopa, & Rohan defended her. Kitni jhooth bolti hein Auraat 🤢

Her attitude throughout the nomination task was just pukeworthy.

& after destroying Lopa's belongings she went to do Hi-5 to Rohan! lmao. She's so deluded. Did she really think ki After destroying his BFF's personal belonging woh tumhare sath Hi-5 Karega Loser! 🤪
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear a sane person will never support herbehaviors. She is not normal she needs medial help! I feel sorry for her. Hope she gets well soon!
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

I swear a sane person will never support her behaviors. She is not normal she needs medial help! I feel sorry for her. Hope she gets well soon!

100% True...After what I watched today---about Bani's sadism ---I really think she is a TRUE SADIST and an ABNORMAL person.

Who on earth supports such neech aurat ?
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Her personality is cringe unlikable 🤢 🤢 except some compassion she showed for mona today. I can't believe Indian youth connect with her.
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

BTW if by any chance BB evicts Rohan this week. I am gonna vote for Manveer to make sure Bani don't win.

yup guys at any cost tht witch should not win