Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Ghatiya aurat hai ye bani🤬 Most Disgusting BB contestant ever🤢

This is why Lopa had warned Rohan to stay away from her... It was an ultimate lowblow, that she wants Rohan to get evicted taki Lopa ko bura feel ho... Horrible 🤢
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani puts Voldemort to shame...evil, pure evil..
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neharaizada

i dont understand how some say that she is the only one who is real in this house. she reminds me of gauhar. birds of a feather...she is so disgusting and colours is just protecting her.

Ajbhi iske letter aya wohbhi Gauahar kahi tha 😆 Whole season bas Gauahar, Gauahar, Gauahar karti rahi andee khane ke alawa 🤣
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsworld

Evil Bani🤢

She gets pleasure to see Lopa sad. Making weird faces all the time. What attitude she was showing. All the time bitching about Rohan and Lopa.😡

At the end talking about Rohan Jaye aur ye rahe🤢Heartless woman

She's just evil. She's beyond redemption!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

I hate that bitchy lady..expression dekh ke tappad lagane ka Mann krta hai...Ohhh my poor soul 🤔

Ikr 😵 She's filthy piece of trash!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

Bani puts Voldemort to shame...evil, pure evil..

No, she's so real & misunderstood don't ya know 🤪
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

1.She wants Rohan should go just for Lopa to feel bad.
She is forgetting that Rohan is the same guy who supported her so much during the "pee incident". She has gotten so blind in her hatred for Lopa that she wants Rohan to get evicted just because he is Lopa's friend.

2.Even after being saved she had problem with Lopa reading that half burnt letter.
The girl who thinks her not getting immunity is more relevant than acknowledging someone's death...What can you expect from that girl 🤢

3.Then she lied that Lopa's sister has written "Hi" only but it was a big letter.
She loves to lie. She is jhoothi No. 1.

4.Celebration after destroying Lopa's gift.
She was enjoying it...Burning Lopa's letter. She is indeed a sadist.

5.I did sacrifice for Priyanka Jagga. LOL
Excuse for losing the task 😆

I've never seen anyone as venomous, heartless & vile as her in the history of BB. Bani's hitting a new low with each passing day!
Ditto !!!!

Nice post !!!

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly she was so happy when she got lopas parcel wasnt even letting her touch. Im so happy bani ke tote udd gaye after lopa read the letter. Smart lopa. Bani herself said side me daala h jala nhi lopa remebered it hahaha. Then both bani n bb were sulking over it.
And her stupid logic that rohan should go lol.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

This is why Lopa had warned Rohan to stay away from her... It was an ultimate lowblow, that she wants Rohan to get evicted taki Lopa ko bura feel ho... Horrible 🤢

Honestly i was trying to stay neutral towards Bani Buttt this Woman is just too low like really 🤢 Did She forgot How much Rohan supported her and because of her he got bashed by other HM's also 😡 She is an Ungrateful Witch 🥱 I never thought there wpuld be contestant worse than kishwer but Bani proved me wrong🤬
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Exactly she was so happy when she got lopas parcel wasnt even letting her touch. Im so happy bani ke tote udd gaye after lopa read the letter. Smart lopa. Bani herself said side me daala h jala nhi lopa remebered it hahaha. Then both bani n bb were sulking over it.

And her stupid logic that rohan should go lol.

Uska masth popat hua when she got to know ki Lopa successfully read her letter 🤣