1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1.She wants Rohan should go just for Lopa to feel bad.

2.Even after being saved she had problem with Lopa reading that half burnt letter.

3.Then she lied that Lopa's sister has written "Hi" only but it was a big letter.

4.Celebration after destroying Lopa's gift.

5.I did sacrifice for Priyanka Jagga. LOL

I've never seen anyone as venomous, heartless & vile as her in the history of BB. Bani's hitting a new low with each passing day!
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ghatiya aurat hai ye bani🤬 Most Disgusting BB contestant ever🤢
neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

1.She wants Rohan should go just for Lopa to feel bad.

2.Even after being saved she had problem with Lopa reading that half burnt.

3.Then she lied that Lopa's sister has written "Hi" only but it was a big letter.

4.Celebration after destroying Lopa's gift.

5.I did sacrifice for Priyanka Jagga. LOL

I've never seen anyone as venomous, heartless & vile as her in the history of BB. Bani's hitting a new low with each passing day!

i dont understand how some say that she is the only one who is real in this house. she reminds me of gauhar. birds of a feather...she is so disgusting and colours is just protecting her.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Correction
Point 2... she asked manveer to stop her as it was against rules... she never said that she had a problem with that.. bb too told that it is wrong

Point 3... she didn't say there is nothing other than Hi... it was lopa asked from whom it is. .. to which banj said BEHNA HAI likha hai... which means no name specified

4. She was celebrating her safety
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate that bitchy lady..expression dekh ke tappad lagane ka Mann krta hai...Ohhh my poor soul 🤔
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How can lopa read the letter when it is burnt,, sick ,, pathetic liar ,, whrnever she feels she has lost the game she do such drama and laugh loudly to hide her insult.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Correction

Point 2... she asked manveer to stop her as it was against rules... she never said that she had a problem with that.. bb too told that it is wrong

Point 3... she didn't say there is nothing other than Hi... it was lopa asked from whom it is. .. to which banj said BEHNA HAI likha hai... which means no name specified

4. She was celebrating her safety

Not really! She's getting bashed on Twitter by neutral audience as well for her sadistic behavior.

She basically had a problem, nobody even noticed that, she was the first one to peep through & constant rant. She doesn't give a damn about rules.

BB reprimanded because of another thing.

She did say "Kuch nehi likha hein except Hi & Behna"

LOL! Pura saaf saaf dikh raha tha. She was dancing in enjoyment. Lame excuse to defend her.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

How can lopa read the letter when it is burnt,, sick ,, pathetic liar ,, whrnever she feels she has lost the game she do such drama and laugh loudly to hide her insult.

What drama did she do? 😆
It was Bani who kept bitching about her & making those pathetic facial expressions when Lopa was talking.
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Evil Bani🤢
She gets pleasure to see Lopa sad. Making weird faces all the time. What attitude she was showing. All the time bitching about Rohan and Lopa. 😡

At the end talking about Rohan Jaye aur ye rahe 🤢 Heartless woman
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
BTW if by any chance BB evicts Rohan this week. I am gonna vote for Manveer to make sure Bani don't win.