Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Simple Answer is that abusing is one bad habit but not the only one.

There are lots of other bad habits too like being fake, telling lies, having double standards, gloating about things you never done, being hypocrite, superiority complex, being manipulative, using others, having no spine to accept your mistakes and many more.

So when we like or dislike any person then the reason behind is that we observe that person's good and bad qualities and if we found that his good qualities has more weight than his bad qualities then we start liking him and vice versa.

Maybe a person has abusing habit that we condemn but as he has lots of other good qualities so overall we like him. And in the same way maybe a person does not has abusing habit that we appreciate but as he has lots of other bad qualities so overall we dislike him.
Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Simple Answer is that abusing is one bad habit but not the only one.

There are lots of other bad habits too like being fake, telling lies, having double standards, gloating about things you never done, being hypocrite, superiority complex, being manipulative, using others, having no spine to accept your mistakes and many more.

So when we like or dislike any person then the reason behind is that we observe that person's good and bad qualities and if we found that his good qualities has more weight than his bad qualities then we start liking him and vice versa.

Maybe a person has abusing habit that we condemn but as he has lots of other good qualities so overall we like him. And in the same way maybe a person does not has abusing habit that we appreciate but as he has lots of other bad qualities so overall we dislike him.

Please do tell me Rohan's flaws and how he is guilty of any ot the flaws you mentioned majorly?

And whatever flaws you have mentioned is subjective, depends on perspective. I am not commenting on anything else on Bani for other flaws people might have their reason or maybe the persepective is wrong. I can give a benfit of doubt

Abusing is not subjective

Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schniezel

Please do tell me Rohan's flaws and how he is guilty of any ot the flaws you mentioned majorly?

And whatever flaws you have mentioned is subjective, depends on perspective. I am not commenting on anything else on Bani for other flaws people might have their reason or maybe the persepective is wrong. I can give a benfit of doubt

Abusing is not subjective

Ye Rohan Kahan se aa gaya beech me? You asked why Bani's fans love her even though she abuse. I gave you the answer.
Schniezel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Ye Rohan Kahan se aa gaya beech me? You asked why Bani's fans love her even though she abuse. I gave you the answer.

You said everyone has flaws, I was just asking what you think his flaws were?
And please don't reply he is Lopa's puppy, he has went against her more times than he has went against his Jaani Dushmann Manveer in the show.

supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just fail to see Bani's goodness. All I see is an extremely abusive mouth and an even more selfish attitude. Obviously she thinks she is superior coz of all her comments like "people call me, everyone comes to the house to meet me. I have 10 yrs of experience doing reality shows like these".
Boneca thumbnail

You said everyone has flaws, I was just asking what you think his flaws were?
And please don't reply he is Lopa's puppy, he has went against her more times than he has went against his Jaani Dushmann Manveer in the show.

His flaws are not big but then his good points are not big too. He seems like a person with mild personality. I can like his type of people but can never love them. Same are my views for Karan and to some extent for Rahul too. I love people with strong personalities.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You are comparing a motherf**ker with bitch?
And I am telling you from a place , if you respect mothers or if you have been through hell with your mother after fighting a disease, you wouldn't be so loose with your tongue, atleast not when the whole world is watching

I am just simply questioning the choice of what seems to be a majority I am questioning her upbringing,
And whatever Rohan is, is a much better guy than Bani. Call him whatever you want. He doesn't have a potty mouth,
And he hasn't ever uttered such disrespectfull words towards anyone

Yes because they're both swear words... See maybe it's the way we see it that makes our opinions differ. I think a swear word is a swear word, I don't rank them. Whether it's Lopa calling someone a bas***d or a s**t, or Bani calling someone a mothef**ker or Om calling cursing someone; it is all the same to me. Filth that's all but surely, there are worse things out there to worry about.

Question her upbringings if you want, who am I to stop you or anyone in judging someone's mother who might have done best on her part. Ever thought that maybe Bani faced some hard phase in life which made her prone to swear words as a coping mechanism or she is just like that. Blame Bani all you want but it'd be nice if you didn't go on her upbringings. Your choice though.

I didn't mention Rohan once so I don't know why you felt the need to defend him 😕

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol to be honest I don't know why such a huge deal is made about swearing. In the UK Celeb Big brother going on right now, everyone swears, every night, and it's not bleeped out because they air the show after 9pm. There's just a warning at the beginning of the show.
It's seen as people's way of expressing and when used in frustration they are just words said out of habit. Even words like MF. For example someone stubs their toe and shouts MF, now that's just from habit, it's instinctive and no one is saying the word with its actual definition. When used towards another person, like 'You xyz' it's abusive. So I completely understand when someone says 'I swore, but I wasn't swearing AT them. 😆 As compared to yeah I swore at them.

But anyways it's never been the thing that defines a person on big brother, ever. I don't think it should define someone on Bigg Boss either. There's other bad qualities of Bani that one can focus on, not that imo.

By the way, no one thinks using profanity is a good quality, I hate swearing, almost never do it. But point is, it's really common and not such a big deal. I think people should accept that point of view. In my opinion.. Fake, pretentious or snooty, arrogant behaviour is a lot worse than swearing.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani makes her her mother feel sorry for her upbringing. Its so sad, India follows such cheap human beings.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

His flaws are not big but then his good points are not big too. He seems like a person with mild personality. I can like his type of people but can never love them. Same are my views for Karan and to some extent for Rahul too. I love people with strong personalities.

Unlike you I love such person, reason being any extreme personality traits, psychologically is dangerous. Eccentricity is exiting to watch but very tough to bear. Many person I know love eccentric characters but when they actually had to deal with one they knew what I said.

Anyway coming to BB. What qualities did you like of Bani. I know at the end of the day it is your personal choice, but just asking. I do not dislike her but I do not like her either.