Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RoPa

Lopa ki buraai ke saath Rohan ki burai free free free.😆😆
Who will make them understand??She clearly said that saare nominate ho jaate hai par koi bhi nominate nhi karega to why wud she do it??

Nobody is asking Lopa to nominate herself. It's very much fine if she wants to save herself nothing wrong in it. But the thing is, say it that I want to save myself and she said it but after that she started asking if she can cancel it and bura lag raha Hai and later she was asking rohan ki uss drum se mona ka parcel nikaalke usko dedu.. all these things made her look fake. she tried to project herself as mahatma kind of woman but it didn't look convincing.
yadavneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

to twiter bahar duniake log use karte hai .? Woh to obviously kisiki .beti , beta , father , mother , bua he na...woh log bhi ghar pei rehete hai

Bahut se aise log h jo Twitter ya facebook nhi chalate jinhe pata nhi bani kon h

Vo sirf episode dekhke opinion banate h aur vo bani se relate nhi kar pate use pasand nhi karte

Aur vaise bhi jiske show shuru hone se pehle hi 1.2K followers h agar usko vote nhi milege toh kisko milenge

Talking about remaing contestants Except bani and rohan eveybody started from scratch in respect of fan following
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

😆 🤣 🤣
B-Bitching Queen
A-anda Queen
N-Noutanki Queen
I- I me the selfish Queen

🤣

Word Count: 0

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Nobody is asking Lopa to nominate herself. It's very much fine if she wants to save herself nothing wrong in it. But the thing is, say it that I want to save myself and she said it but after that she started asking if she can cancel it and bura lag raha Hai and later she was asking rohan ki uss drum se mona ka parcel nikaalke usko dedu.. all these things made her look fake. she tried to project herself as mahatma kind of woman but it didn't look convincing.

Obviously no one asked anybody and it is perfectly fine to not nominate herself.
@Bold- That is your perception, someone like me find it real and thought that she was in dilemma and was actually feeling bad but I can't say na ki mera perception is the universal thing. Everyone has their own POV. To each their own.😊
yadavneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

kyuki Rohan sanchalak. hone ke bad bhi nneutral nehi. Raha... Solar task Mai bhi and also aj bi.. Woh lopa KO favour kar raha tha...jo as a sanchalak iyea cheating hai...thats why

Sanchalak sab hote h sab yahi karte h
Aur agar aap sanchalak ho to kya dosti tel lene chali gayi jo uski madad na kare

Dost dost hota h sanchakak or no sanchalak
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pressu

So say your opinion it's fine but why are you calling him chamcha and disgusting?
See many of my friends don't hate or dislike Bani. But whenever people call Rohan or any other contestants in this way they are forced to dislike Bani.
If Rohan favours Bani then also you will call him Chamcha and Disgusting?
I don't understand why Rohan is dragged whenever there is Lopa Bani fight. Not only in this issue but also in many other things. 😕 😡

rohan Mera second choicce hai and bahati pasand hai ... But in Dino uski inconsistentancy itni bar geya hai kabhi idhar to udhar... Anshe tarikese lopa ka sath de rehe... Rohan khudka adhi se jeyada game kharab kar rahi lopa ke liye... But he strongly deserved in top2 and winner material hai... But jistarase woh chal raha hai to usse chamchai to bolu...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadavneha

Sanchalak sab hote h sab yahi karte h
Aur agar aap sanchalak ho to kya dosti tel lene chali gayi jo uski madad na kare

Dost dost hota h sanchakak or no sanchalak

ha issei chamchami kehete hai... Rohan should be neutral...cos woh wining deserving contestant hai...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asya555

Yaa aaj tho uski fakeness khul khul kar dikhi chalo acha hai kam se kam ye tho confirm ho gaya ke lopa bani se insecure hai 😆

iyea nayi Keya hai
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadavneha

Bahut se aise log h jo Twitter ya facebook nhi chalate jinhe pata nhi bani kon h

Vo sirf episode dekhke opinion banate h aur vo bani se relate nhi kar pate use pasand nhi karte

Aur vaise bhi jiske show shuru hone se pehle hi 1.2K followers h agar usko vote nhi milege toh kisko milenge

Talking about remaing contestants Except bani and rohan eveybody started from scratch in respect of fan following

I don't understand that aapko kaise yeh pata hai ki people without Twitter doesn't like bani? I don't have a Twitter account and mujhe bani bilkul pasand Hai and I find her real and mere jaise fans bhi honge bani ke. how can you be so sure that only Twitter people are her fans..
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

I don't understand that aapko kaise yeh pata hai ki people without Twitter doesn't like bani? I don't have a Twitter account and mujhe bani bilkul pasand Hai and I find her real and mere jaise fans bhi honge bani ke. how can you be so sure that only Twitter people are her fans..

rahula and Karan ka ff bani ro se jeyada hai... Woh log kyu nehi raha ? Actually log twitter pe opinion batate hai... But a strong fan base bahar hai bani ka and o obviously ro ka bhi... And lopa ka fan base to se I bana hai...