Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

Lopa mudra is such a big liar,,, when the letter is burnt ,how can she read it,, ?? ,, she is so oversmart ,,she knows the audience will never know wht is written in the letter. So she was actually saying all tht from her side ,. She was lying each and every word. Wht ever she said was a lie. Wht she said were her words and not her sister s.,,, And tht stupid rohan being a sanchalak was standing near her like a fool.,, and laughing.

SHE has only one thing in mind only bani,,, and this obsession has destroyed her completely. Look at her haalat as in condition right now,, she seems a big looser

wohi to , lopaka Vanda aj fud geyi πŸ˜ƒ and Rohan to totally ab chamcha and puppy dog. Jaise behave karrahi hai
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

anda khana buri bat nehi hai... Anyway ... Jo pehele mene kaha woh ab dubara explain karneke. jarurat nehi. ... Sabhi samajh klgeyalopa kis. Cheese hai

Insan ko boycott kro lekin uske ande pe nazar Rakho bhaiii 🀣
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

L= Lopa
O= Om swami
P= prianka jagga
A= All above all

----- and now aur kuch expain karneke koyi jarurati nehi hai... Ak Name Mai sabkuch hai πŸ˜ƒ

Fantastic defination of lopa ,,,mindblowing , πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Before this show I don't know either Bani or Lopa.
But now I like Rohan and Lopa.
This is really nonsense. Lopa already mentioned that we all will deliver letters and get nominated. So that letters won't get burned and there is no problem for a particular member. It is a Group thing. If already 2 members burned the parcels why should she give it to Mona?
And why do people always bring Rohan when there is a Bani Lopa fight? 😑

Lopa ki buraai ke saath Rohan ki burai free free free.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Who will make them understand??She clearly said that saare nominate ho jaate hai par koi bhi nominate nhi karega to why wud she do it??
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

I was talking about my twitter account.πŸ˜•Meri mom ka bhi twitter account nhi hai and why is having/not having twitter account is linked with liking/not liking Bani?πŸ˜•

aphi to twiter Ki bat bola na... Mai just iyehi bola mere family Ki twitter acc nehi hone ke bad bhi they like bani... Uska matlab twitter Mai interect agar nehi bhi hote to woh. Log bhi bani KO pasand karte hai
opsora2090 thumbnail

Lopa ki buraai ke saath Rohan ki burai free free free.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Who will make them understand??She clearly said that saare nominate ho jaate hai par koi bhi nominate nhi karega to why wud she do it??

kyuki Rohan sanchalak. hone ke bad bhi nneutral nehi. Raha... Solar task Mai bhi and also aj bi.. Woh lopa KO favour kar raha tha...jo as a sanchalak iyea cheating hai...thats why
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aphi to twiter Ki bat bola na... Mai just iyehi bola mere family Ki twitter acc nehi hone ke bad bhi they like bani... Uska matlab twitter Mai interect agar nehi bhi hote to woh. Log bhi bani KO pasand karte hai

Arre me ye bol rahi thi ki watching twitter as I have my account there,mujhe pata hai ki Bani ke bohot saare fans hai. I was replying to the person jisse mene quote kiya tha because he/she was also talking about twitter fans.
@Bold- ye waali baat beech mein kaha se aayi mujhe nhi samajh mein aaya.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

Describe Bani in two words? Mother Seller

Bani can sell her mother and family members for the sake of fame and glory

and after wkw now its clear lopa turns to be father seller...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Arre me ye bol rahi thi ki watching twitter as I have my account there,mujhe pata hai ki Bani ke bohot saare fans hai. I was replying to the person jisse mene quote kiya tha because he/she was also talking about twitter fans.
@Bold- ye waali baat beech mein kaha se aayi mujhe nhi samajh mein aaya.

may be others answer iyaha as geya...
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kyuki Rohan sanchalak. hone ke bad bhi nneutral nehi. Raha... Solar task Mai bhi and also aj bi.. Woh lopa KO favour kar raha tha...jo as a sanchalak iyea cheating hai...thats why

So say your opinion it's fine but why are you calling him chamcha and disgusting?
See many of my friends don't hate or dislike Bani. But whenever people call Rohan or any other contestants in this way they are forced to dislike Bani.
If Rohan favours Bani then also you will call him Chamcha and Disgusting?
I don't understand why Rohan is dragged whenever there is Lopa Bani fight. Not only in this issue but also in many other things. πŸ˜• 😑