Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

Biased opinion from a obvious bani fan! Wow! What a surprise! Btw it was Bani who was completely fake and her insecurity towards Lopa is clearly visible!

lopa Ki tarah lopa fan bhi frustated Ho geyi hai 😃
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lopa Rohan ko jhelna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai. Please get these people off my TV🤢

its high time now lopa KO Jana chahiye...
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Bani was right that Lopa wanted to see everyone's decision so that her decision to save herself will not look bad and she can keep her mahatma devi wala title with her.. which she even did by asking if she can cancel her decision.. god that was so so fake. And I was like acting toh theek Se karlo. Then she said mere saath hua hai and it feels bad.. arrey woh toh bani ke saath bhi hua hai and with everyone then why are you trying to show something unfair happened to her only.

just dramebaaj queen hai... Just... Nautanki karna koyi inse sikhe
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

konsa joke and konsa saach ab to Puri dunia ne dekha...

And lopa fan ko bohot akar thi lopa task bohotii acche tarikese karte hai... But woh log vul geyi lopa task cheating karne karte hai .. And aj bhi woh aise kiya ... Such a disgusting lady..

Woh toh Dikh rahi hai...anyone in the house is better than Bani...any sane insane will know Bani is not normal she needs medical help and more counselling Bani is combo of Jagga and OM but in a different version.
yadavneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
twitter pe jo uske fans h sirf unhi ko vo pasand aati h
mere ghar pe aur mere dono bhua(father's sister) ke ghar pe bhi nobody likes bani

my father says that if anyone is bad in the house it is bani
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Woh toh Dikh rahi hai...anyone in the house is better than Bani...any sane insane will know Bani is not normal she needs medical help and more counselling Bani is combo of Jagga and OM but in a different version.

L= Lopa
O= Om swami
P= prianka jagga
A= All above all

----- and now aur kuch expain karneke koyi jarurati nehi hai... Ak Name Mai sabkuch hai 😃
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadavneha

twitter pe jo uske fans h sirf unhi ko vo pasand aati h

mere ghar pe aur mere dono bhua(father's sister) ke ghar pe bhi nobody likes bani

my father says that if anyone is bad in the house it is bani

Haan actually
Watching twitter I know she has majority of fans but meri mom and sister bhi jab usse dekhte hai,they are like ye kitni jyaada kharab hai. No one in the house is as bad as her.
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukifan

i m not talking abt one on the Twitter natural tv audiences who don't use Twitter ...
for them i m 100% sure bani will not good ...
you may be her fan thatswhy u willl not understand for such audiences hms like manu manverr lopa Rohan look good on-screen

I don't have a Twitter account and I like bani.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadavneha

<font size="3">twitter pe jo uske fans h sirf unhi ko vo pasand aati h</font>

<font size="3">mere ghar pe aur mere dono bhua(father's sister) ke ghar pe bhi nobody likes bani</font>

<font size="3">my father says that if anyone is bad in the house it is bani</font>

to twiter bahar duniake log use karte hai .? Woh to obviously kisiki .beti , beta , father , mother , bua he na...woh log bhi ghar pei rehete hai
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukifan

i m not talking abt one on the Twitter natural tv audiences who don't use Twitter ...
for them i m 100% sure bani will not good ...
you may be her fan thatswhy u willl not understand for such audiences hms like manu manverr lopa Rohan look good on-screen

I do not follow twitter or facebook. I am talking about majority of people i know, the people who watch bigg boss. Apart from one friend, the remaining 15 see Bani as a winner! And we all live in different cities so obviosuly it is an individual decision and mobody is influencing each other!
And i am not her fan but i definitely prefer her over Lopa. Bani is not perfect but she is no where close to fake. She is exactly like that in her real life but others are pretending to be good for bigg boss house and now you can start seeing through their fakeness.