Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Click the link.

If video doesn't open , you will see a message there which in Russian, says do you want filter to be opened for Over 18 categories?

If you are 18+, just click it and it will open up the video!😛

If you are less then 18, close browser and open your syllabus books!😲

Tq u for the link - it's currently working in UK
No words for Bani, craziest person of the show at par with Priyanka and Swami Om🤢

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupa_6

TFS the link guys. Wow, what an artist she is. AmaazzinngAmaazzing! She broke the receiver, the wire got disconnected,yet she keptpretending to listen by looking at the camera and blabbering away untilthe buzzer went off. If she was really pissed at the very mention of the word "Maa", she would've hung up immediately and not wait for the buzzer to go off.

This video clip completely exposed that she does everything for the camera.
I m beyond appalledthat she even had the nerve to physical assault Lopa. Pathetic, disgusting behaviour

Glad that Salman clarified this issue .

I'm not surprised, but I am appalled. We already knew from before this video that she twisted what Lopa said and made it seem like Lopa spoke ill of Bani's mother - and she continued this narrative all the way until Salman burst the bubble she created. But this? This is disgusting - she literally and consciously did her drama of a reaction, while she can't even hear Lopa - and then goes on to physically assault and name-call her?!

She grabbed the opportunity the words 'your ma' gave her (just as during Manu's lawyer task - there she reacted hysterically and twisted what he said, to deviate attention from being called out on her own 'push' to Baba). Here she took the opportunity to make Lopa not only out to be a villain who bad-mouthed Bani's mum, but also to physically harm her. No wonder she was perfectly fine straight after - laughing and goofing away after having assaulted and villified Lopa.

And yet Bani is the real, raw and emotional contestant whom others target and deliberately upset? While she walks around blatantly twisting facts, lying through her teeth, and verbally and physically assaulting people. Unbelievable!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Total gundagardi!! 😡 Why didn't BB take action? This is so wrong. It WASN'T about her Mother. How conveniently she twists stuff. Iski Maa Maa aur Lopa ko gaali di MC ki. Wah!! Disgusting piece of crap. She did not even listen to half of what Lopa said. She had just made up her mind to attack Lopa. Vile!! 🤢
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Total gundagardi!! 😡 Why didn't BB take action? This is so wrong. It WASN'T about her Mother. How conveniently she twists stuff. Iski Maa Maa aur Lopa ko gaali di MC ki. Wah!! Disgusting piece of crap. She did not even listen to half of what Lopa said. She had just made up her mind to attack Lopa. Vile!! 🤢

It's bad enough that violence like pushes and shoves gets a free pass - but this level of violence, and premeditated at that, goes completely unpunished? On the excuse that Lopa tried to defend herself? This is truly disgusting. And what's worse is that it's condoned and endorsed too - because it was Bani perpetrating it 🥱
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail

This was totally gunda type behavior..People like Bani are bully mentality , they are happy till everything going as per their plan and when table turns they start showing their gunda behavior and bully nature and start playing victim ... and salman was Bang on when he said about upbringing of spoil brat like Bani those not learn after crossed certain age 😛 and that video proved she is used her mother for TRP and use her mother as a Tool of her victim card ...

yes and she is already made up her mind to attack , she attacked when Lopa said if same thing said to you which Jagga said to me... she just use her mother name as per convenience and people like... uski maa ko cancer hai jaise maa baap ko bacche tabhi pyar karte hai jab unhe koi bimaari ho ... maa baap sabke ek jaise hi hote aur unke sentiment bhi same hote bimaar hone se bad / ghat nahi jate 😡

i think first time in BB history someone using her mother and her illness 🤢 and this video proved she used both as per her plan 🥱

Kya Loser laye BB khoj ke ...🤢

1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweety7427

Even Lopa could hear what she was saying after that.

Lopa task was to talk till the task was over while bani task was to listen, so lopa action doesnt matter.
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

TFS the link guys. Wow, what an artist she is. AmaazzinngAmaazzing! She broke the receiver, the wire got disconnected,yet she keptpretending to listen by looking at the camera and blabbering away untilthe buzzer went off. If she was really pissed at the very mention of the word "Maa", she would've hung up immediately and not wait for the buzzer to go off.

This video clip completely exposed that she does everything for the camera.
I m beyond appalledthat she even had the nerve to physical assault Lopa. Pathetic, disgusting behaviour

Glad that Salman clarified this issue .

She was on banana phone... 😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

I'm not surprised, but I am appalled. We already knew from before this video that she twisted what Lopa said and made it seem like Lopa spoke ill of Bani's mother - and she continued this narrative all the way until Salman burst the bubble she created. But this? This is disgusting - she literally and consciously did her drama of a reaction, while she can't even hear Lopa - and then goes on to physically assault and name-call her?!

She grabbed the opportunity the words 'your ma' gave her (just as during Manu's lawyer task - there she reacted hysterically and twisted what he said, to deviate attention from being called out on her own 'push' to Baba). Here she took the opportunity to make Lopa not only out to be a villain who bad-mouthed Bani's mum, but also to physically harm her. No wonder she was perfectly fine straight after - laughing and goofing away after having assaulted and villified Lopa.

And yet Bani is the real, raw and emotional contestant whom others target and deliberately upset? While she walks around blatantly twisting facts, lying through her teeth, and verbally and physically assaulting people. Unbelievable!

You are right SP, it does seem pre meditated and planned in her mind and that makes it even more worst... and the fact that she was perfectly fine and seemed victorious in making Lopa the villain against all the HMs... laughing and happy and satisfied... while Lopa was looking down and had been crying...
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When did the wires snap.I saw it only once and did not notice this.
She warned Manveer as he came to stop her.
But the fear in the eyes of M3N was most conspicuous.Each of them rushed to show their allegiance to Bani without her asking for it and blaming Lopa squarely.
The white shirt with sleeves rolled up has a lasting impact.
Even Phoolan Devi must be turning in her grave
Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail
Phone: Ring Ring Ring:
Bani: Hello bhai... kaisay ho bhai...whats up bro... i m fine bro...mein thik hoo..
Phone: bus kar meri maa...hindi english translate kyu kar rahi hai. i m fake🤣