Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Arghhh Bani yuck disgusting. Inhuman she got exposed and that wireless wala phone damn 9tanki Sahi pakde jhooti makkar ko 🤢

this video is 10 minute length @0.33 second bani broke the phone, and receiver was disconnected but bani kept looking at the camera and started abusing for 1 minute and @1.31 nitibha connected the receiver wire but the earphone speaker was already broken. She didnt listen beyond 0.33 but she kept the phone in hand to show she is still listening to lopa and doing task. Bani frustration was losing the task more then sentiment of her mom. I cant believe she is such a disgusting person. All she does is for camera.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not able to watch it.😭😭
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

I am not able to watch it.😭😭

Me too lets cry together😭
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

this video is 10 minute length @0.33 second bani broke the phone, and receiver was disconnected but bani kept looking at the camera and started abusing for 1 minute and @1.31 nitibha connected the receiver wire but the earphone speaker was already broken. She didnt listen beyond 0.33 but she kept the phone in hand to show she is still listening to lopa and doing task. Bani frustration was losing the task more then sentiment of her mom. I cant believe she is such a disgusting person. All she does is for camera.

ek dum sahi pakde ..she is one if the worst HM even on BB ... Hope everyone able to watch this video , this video totally exposed the Bani

That was 🤢 when Bani doing drama ke she is listen without connected wire

hope every one able to watch here

https://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-89-the-ugly-cat-fight/471943
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS the link guys. Wow, what an artist she is. AmaazzinngAmaazzing! She broke the receiver, the wire got disconnected,yet she keptpretending to listen by looking at the camera and blabbering away untilthe buzzer went off. If she was really pissed at the very mention of the word "Maa", she would've hung up immediately and not wait for the buzzer to go off.
This video clip completely exposed that she does everything for the camera.
I m beyond appalledthat she even had the nerve to physical assault Lopa. Pathetic, disgusting behaviour

Glad that Salman clarified this issue .
Edited by rupa_6 - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Me too lets cry together😭

😭

Word Count: 0

poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">ek dum sahi pakde ..she is one if the worst HM even on BB ... Hope everyone able to watch this video , this video totally exposed the Bani</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">That was 🤢 when Bani doing drama ke she is listen without connected wire</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">hope every one able to watch here</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">https://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-89-the-ugly-cat-fight/471943</font>

Bb edited this out in her favour...
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

ek dum sahi pakde ..she is one if the worst HM even on BB ... Hope everyone able to watch this video , this video totally exposed the Bani

That was 🤢 when Bani doing drama ke she is listen without connected wire

hope every one able to watch here

She was abusing without even listening and then fought with lopa. 😕
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font color="#006633">She was abusing without even listening and then fought with lopa.😕</font>

Usne bola na Salman ko that she was abusing in the air . It wasn't directed at Lopa 😆
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#006633">bani did new invention of wireless speaker😆she could hear without the connection. she should get new invention award😆</font>

Even Lopa could hear what she was saying after that.