Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Who is Rohan Joshi?

I would take these articles with a pinch of salt. If one poll misprinted the name, doesnt mean that all Rohan Joshi fans are voting for Rohan Mehra. Why would anyone, who doesnt even watch BB show vote in first place? And if they watch the show they know which Rohan is on it.

There was an article on abp which said Lopa made a derogatory remark on Bani's ailing mother or something. I left a comment asking the writer which derogatory remark was it because Lopa said nothing derogatory to Bani's mother..please watch the show before writing.My comment was deleted.Only comments bashing Lopa were there.πŸ˜†

Jal Bhun ke raak ho gaye πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Another rumour doing the roundsπŸ€ͺ...some people are indeed very insecure!! Not directed towards TM but towards people spreading the rumour.

Why would Rohan Joshi fans vote for Rohan when they don't even watch the show and if they did watch the show they would know it's a different Rohan, plus the surname gives it awayπŸ˜›πŸ€£.

I will not fall for these types or rumours

Haan jal gayi, haan jal gayi
Meri baaton se tu jal gayi
Haan khal gayi, tujhe khal gayi
Meri beparwahi khal gayi
Mohatarma tu kis khet ki mooli
Hai zara bata πŸ˜†
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Another rumour doing the roundsπŸ€ͺ...some people are indeed very insecure!! Not directed towards TM but towards people spreading the rumour.

Why would Rohan Joshi fans vote for Rohan when they don't even watch the show and if they did watch the show they would know it's a different Rohan, plus the surname gives it away πŸ˜›πŸ€£.

I will not fall for these types or rumours

Yes dear our Rohan has bigger fan following tabhi to doosre fandom ki itni lagi hui he
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why would Rohan Joshi's fans vote for him without watching the show? I mean they would know right whether he is in the show or not?
Have they not seen his pic even once while tagging him?

Chalo koi nahi...hope Joshi fans continue voting for Mehra. Joshi ho ya Mehra, Judge and Gujjar se toh better hi hai. 😎
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sidsk

Why would Rohan Joshi's fans vote for him without watching the show? I mean they would know right whether he is in the show or not?

Have they not seen his pic even once while tagging him?

Chalo koi nahi...hope Joshi fans continue voting for Mehra. Joshi ho ya Mehra, Judge and Gujjar se toh better hi hai.😎

exactly my point πŸ˜† gud
Now I feel salman Yousuf Khan also has a gud chance to win jhalak this year after all ppl may get confuse with Salman khan already many times ppl do take their names together if they r at same event πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Kahaan se laate Ho aise Baukwaas article πŸ˜†
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Kahaan se laate Ho aise Baukwaas article πŸ˜†

They way you said bakwaas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail