Rohan - a case of mistaken identity

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This has to be the funniest identity crisis for Rohan. A lot of the online support he has been getting is because people think comedian Rohan Joshi is in the BB house and not Rohan Mehra. Infact a couple of polls in which Rohan was leading, the twitter id tagged was of the comedian's and not Rohan Mehra's.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/bigg-mix-up?utm_term=.vjEE7O5npP#.xp6W3g1eqm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK. Hope Rohan Joshi fans continue voting for him
chauhans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

This has to be the funniest identity crisis for Rohan. A lot of the online support he has been getting is because people think comedian Rohan Joshi is in the BB house and not Rohan Mehra. Infact a couple of polls in which Rohan was leading, the twitter id tagged was of the comedian's and not Rohan Mehra's.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/bigg-mix-up?utm_term=.vjEE7O5npP#.xp6W3g1eqm

Article is really funny...cant stop laughing🤣

Anyways, Rohan Mehra having good number of supporters...few people might be mistaken but not all
Edited by chauhans - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Haan?ye keya chakkar hein?

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai 😛
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is Rohan Joshi?

I would take these articles with a pinch of salt. If one poll misprinted the name, doesnt mean that all Rohan Joshi fans are voting for Rohan Mehra. Why would anyone, who doesnt even watch BB show vote in first place? And if they watch the show they know which Rohan is on it.

There was an article on abp which said Lopa made a derogatory remark on Bani's ailing mother or something. I left a comment asking the writer which derogatory remark was it because Lopa said nothing derogatory to Bani's mother..please watch the show before writing.My comment was deleted.Only comments bashing Lopa were there. 😆

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
Areee yaar ye kya noon raha !!!!!
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Who is Rohan Joshi?

I would take these articles with a pinch of salt. If one poll misprinted the name, doesnt mean that all Rohan Joshi fans are voting for Rohan Mehra. Why would anyone, who doesnt even watch BB show vote in first place? And if they watch the show they know which Rohan is on it.

There was an article on abp which said Lopa made a derogatory remark on Bani's ailing mother or something. I left a comment asking the writer which derogatory remark was it because Lopa said nothing derogatory to Bani's mother..please watch the show before writing.My comment was deleted.Only comments bashing Lopa were there. 😆

No Lopa, Bani discussion here. Ye post sirf pyare Rohan ke liye hai 😳
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Who is Rohan Joshi?

LOL really? Abp ko bhi Kharid liya kya bani rani ne
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

No Lopa, Bani discussion here. Ye post sirf pyare Rohan ke liye hai 😳

My point was to mention how misleading these articles are sometimes...they write any nonsense to get attention. Didnt mean to bring in Lopa-Bani 😆

I'm TeamRohan👍🏼
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another rumour doing the rounds🤪...some people are indeed very insecure!! Not directed towards TM but towards people spreading the rumour.

Why would Rohan Joshi fans vote for Rohan when they don't even watch the show and if they did watch the show they would know it's a different Rohan, plus the surname gives it away 😛🤣.

I will not fall for these types or rumours
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago