Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I started watching from season 8. I don;t think finals are fixed. Though, I didn;t like winners from last two seasons but I have to admit that they had huge fan following which made them a winner. They were were undeserving but not a fixed one ( i mean no voting manipulation). If Bani win, it will be same case. She simply does not deserve to win but her huge fan following could make her a winner. I think BB wants Manveer to win the season, hence he is being favored a lot more than any contestant. If he win, I won't be surprise as he has strong backing from Gujjar community plus he had managed to gain good fan following too.

It's very easy for a huge company like Viacom to fudge results. You think Juhi deserved to win over mehak? I didn't like Mehak but she was way more popular than Juhi. Juhi slept and ate through her season. I know you haven't watched it but that is precisely what she did. Salman came into the house to bash Akashdeep Sehgal coz he had made some unsavoury remarks about Mehak. That pissed a lot of people off and Pooja Bedi, after getting evicted, bashed Salman for his biased behavior. She wasn't allowed to attend the finale and they fudged the finals to declare Juhi the winner. These Viacom guys are capable of ANYTHING.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I started watching from season 8. I don;t think finals are fixed. Though, I didn;t like winners from last two seasons but I have to admit that they had huge fan following which made them a winner. They were were undeserving but not a fixed one ( i mean no voting manipulation). If Bani win, it will be same case. She simply does not deserve to win but her huge fan following could make her a winner. I think BB wants Manveer to win the season, hence he is being favored a lot more than any contestant. If he win, I won't be surprise as he has strong backing from Gujjar community plus he had managed to gain good fan following too.

I was a KT fan in BB8 but GG's fanfollowing was on another level. Prince's popularity was nothing infront of Gulati. Prince was overhyped from the start just like Bani but Gautam started from ground zero. So, Gautam earned them on his own. Unlike Prince & Bani MTV ke bacche.
MithiBani thumbnail
Can we hit 100 with this post?? Come on!!

Edited to add...YAY!!! We hit 100!! Maine century maari DDT ke behalf pe.!
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

BB has lost its charm since Season 8.

Yes, I agree whole heartedly with you that BB has lost its charm. But the rot crept in quite a few seasons back and the serial continues to slide further and deeper. Even the TRPs have fallen sharply, reflecting the poor content quality.

Maybe it is time the owners of Colors TV and Endomol take the call and drop all plans to continue BB into 11th and 12th seasons. Let people forget the messy serial completely and then make better plans to improve the quality at last by 50%.

But TRPs and sponsors will want BB to continue whatever the quality of contestants.They will want to reach out to loyal BB viewers who are stupid enough to watch.
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CynicWatcher

Yes, I agree whole heartedly with you that BB has lost its charm. But the rot crept in quite a few seasons back and the serial continues to slide further and deeper. Even the TRPs have fallen sharply, reflecting the poor content quality.

Maybe it is time the owners of Colors TV and Endomol take the call and drop all plans to continue BB into 11th and 12th seasons. Let people forget the messy serial completely and then make better plans to improve the quality at last by 50%.

But TRPs and sponsors will want BB to continue whatever the quality of contestants.They will want to reach out to loyal BB viewers who are stupid enough to watch.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

IMO, BB10 is better than BB9. BB9 was the WORST for me. Prince and his parantha showmances. Ughh!! 🤢 The only shining star was Rishabh.

Same here - Prince's chumma-thon was cringeworthy 🤢. This season, comparatively, has been more entertaining. But the tasks this season have been ridiculously bland and unoriginal - they've utterly failed at changing dynamics. And the mockery they've made of their own rules this season is a joke, too.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

IMO, BB10 is better than BB9. BB9 was the WORST for me. Prince and his parantha showmances. Ughh!! 🤢 The only shining star was Rishabh.

same here...BB9 was the worst🤢...rishabh should have won BB9...the rest were🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Couldnt Vikrant get a hair hut before his shaadi, i mean itni bhi kya jaldi thi😆
MithiBani thumbnail
S08, Gauti's season, was bad coz they swept Punz's violence under the carpet just like they did Bani's. And then they started that old contestant bakwaas who came in and blatantly favored Gauti. It all seemed coached by BB. Farah, who hosted after Salman left, was also very biased to gauti. kept calling him Gullu and not calling him out on his crap. 😆 I felt Punz, Pritam and Praneet babysat Gauti throughout the season. That too was a bad season but nothing compares to season 9.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Chal jhooti 😛 mann hi mann Ladoo poothe jab Princewa jeeta...😳

Humko pata lag gaya hai ke tumnein Prince ko vote karke jeetaye !!