Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Lopa hater 😑

πŸ˜›

Thank you thank you 😎
Does the forum still do awards? I want Madam Lopa hater award ⭐️ Fix me up Ruchi and I'll perform at the show 😳
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Thank you 😳

😎 ⭐️

But more importantly, finally DDT came alive with varied opinions of all of us. I am sure, if this goes on, we will see 100 or more pages each day.

All the best, DDTians!

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

^ Yeah he doesn'tπŸ˜†He still makes joke digs at her whenever I've seen them interact on tv. Once when she was hosting something and talking to Salman, she said Salim uncle and he was like uncle???? 🀣 She had to backtrack from the over-familiarity and say Salim ji/sir. Poor TannaπŸ˜†

It's ok though, she seems to be getting jobs with colors and elsewhere lol.

Oh god. That was the most biased season of BB history IMO. Unfairly Targeting & Bashing KT on every WKW & pampering that shit group P3G & Sonali She had to face so many adversaries from BB, the host & contestants as well.

BB10 is also an extremely biased season!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I gave up caring who wins after season 7 Rukhi. Why care? They always have a fixed winner in their minds. I'd be VERY surprised if Bani does not win. I and many like me, you for instance...we just enjoy the ride. Sasti trophy kaun leke gaya, who cares? The journey is fun. DDT, bashing these chindi celebs, non-celebs etc is the fun part. Winner toh Vindu bhi tha. Uski khaalta dekhi hai twitter pe? πŸ˜† Dhobhi ka doggie wali halat hai.

i know DDt hates gauhar, but to me she never seemed like a fixed winner, If tanisha had won YES, it was fixed, she was so favored by salman...Gauhar was not liked by BB that much, she was bashed by salman...so I dont know, that win seemed genuine to me.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

i know DDt hates gauhar, but to me she never seemed like a fixed winner, If tanisha had won YES, it was fixed, she was so favored by salman...Gauhar was not liked by BB that much, she was bashed by salman...so I dont know, that win seemed genuine to me.

Gauahar's victory was definitely genuine. It wasn't fixed! Audience had went against Salman, it pretty much showed how much she was loved by the audience in her season.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Compared previous seasons, BB10 is unarguably the worst due to the poor quality of contestants.The tasks were so silly and tedious, no novelty at all. Moreover, so many HMs left the tasks and fought with others and even Bigg Boss. Remarkable that BB10 winner was fixed beforehand and all the better housemates were evicted.

No wonder we are left with such a sorry lot of HMs that it is better to switch off the TV and do something else.

Hai re BB10.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I heard rumours of pressure on the channel during Gauhar's season. Plz, no one bash me but that's what I heard. Underworld type dhamkis and all. Not sure how true those rumours were. Generated from twitter and other online sources. Yes Salman favored Tanisha and that was precisely the reason she couldn't win. Just like Mehak couldn't in her season coz of Salman's support. Anyone who Salman favors cannot win. That seems too fixed. Mehak was easily the winner in her season. Salman's support made her lose. Same with Tanisha. All that Salman support worked against her.
1101232 thumbnail
BB has lost its charm since Season 8.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I started watching from season 8. I don;t think finals are fixed. Though, I didn;t like winners from last two seasons but I have to admit that they had huge fan following which made them a winner. They were were undeserving but not a fixed one ( i mean no voting manipulation). If Bani win, it will be same case. She simply does not deserve to win but her huge fan following could make her a winner. I think BB wants Manveer to win the season, hence he is being favored a lot more than any contestant. If he win, I won't be surprise as he has strong backing from Gujjar community plus he had managed to gain good fan following too.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CynicWatcher

Compared previous seasons, BB10 is unarguably the worst due to the poor quality of contestants.The tasks were so silly and tedious, no novelty at all. Moreover, so many HMs left the tasks and fought with others and even Bigg Boss. Remarkable that BB10 winner was fixed beforehand and all the better housemates were evicted.

No wonder we are left with such a sorry lot of HMs that it is better to switch off the TV and do something else.

Hai re BB10.

IMO, BB10 is better than BB9. BB9 was the WORST for me. Prince and his parantha showmances. Ughh!! 🀒 The only shining star was Rishabh.