BB could have sent Mannu and Mona on date instead of doing her wedding

spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu and Mona have a great chemistry and which is one of the main highlight of this season. They both protects and care for each other so much which everyone can see in their eyes.
BB shud have used this opportunity and send them on date instead of this nonsense wedding drama with that cunning Vikranth.
If he really luvs her so mucb cant he wait for another 1 week. He want to become famous with Mona...and also so much insecure abt her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya yaar I don't like viku
Monu badi cute hai I wish actually manu Mona ka kuch hoon jaata
Despite me not like manu !!
I want Mona to have a good life!!!
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
mona is a very sweet girl
she deserve a better person than vikrant

he is such a hungry footage guy
SPN_Fan thumbnail
I've started shipping them after watching some unseen videos😆 They do look really cute together. Even tho i'm not a big fan of Manu, but I do think he cares for Mona.
Also the way Mona looks at Manu, she definately has strong feelings for him - it looks like love to me😳
Yh I agree, maybe thats why she is always crying - she is confused about her feelings.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bhai-Behen date would be bit awkward.. don't you think ? 😆
spandanam thumbnail
Manu's fianc (PIKU) luks very dominating. May be she and Vikrant have spoken over phone come to this decision. Both r insecure of their partners. Manu and Mona's understanding is so gd that both will know wht will be going on in others mind.
Any body has noticed whn Manveer's father left Manu locked himself in bathroom and crying..When Manu left from garden area immediately Mona followed him because she knew he was hurt. And Manu will always console Mona till she stops it and he cant stay without her. Eating, chating dress selection and till thy sleep everything thy wil be together.
Thy both will chat so romantically in all unseen vedios. I liked that phone call conversation in unseen vedio.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good idea.
Mona actually loves Manu. I saw love for him in her eyes. Manu actually is better than her cheap BF.