Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Bigg boss ne trap kar diya na. Didnt allow him to go over the exit clause with a lawyer. rohan said he vaguely remembered some clause but not exactly which is why he asked for a lawyer's help. channel ne trap kar diya.
BB ne saza wapas nahi li is liye unfair treatment ke liye he has so much fan support. Har ke Jitne wale ko bazigar kahte hai !

Not point explaining dear. Logic is out the window when theres a Bani related post.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyways reported for talking abt different show !!!
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Well same goes for you bro 😆
Anyway, I'm outta here. You are not that relevant to me that I keep repeating stuff to you. Let's not waste each other's time 😆

That was an exclamation point not even a question mark but you just like replying back to me. So blame yourself!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Bigg boss ne trap kar diya na. Didnt allow him to go over the exit clause with a lawyer. rohan said he vaguely remembered some clause but not exactly which is why he asked for a lawyer's help. channel ne trap kar diya.
BB ne saza wapas nahi li is liye unfair treatment ke liye he has so much fan support. Har ke Jitne wale ko bazigar kahte hai !

Yaar jisko jana hota hai woh chala jata hai. He could have broken the property, sat without the mic or could have done anything if he was really firm on his point but it was all Bol Bacchan. BB is a job for him and no employer can hold him in against his wishes, if he would have stayed firm on his decision then Kisi ka Baap nahi rok sakta tha usse!
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

Anyways reported for talking abt different show !!!

Me too lol. 😛
Sorry TM!
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Yaar jisko jana hota hai woh chala jata hai. He could have broken the property, sat without the mic or could have done anything if he was really firm on his point but it was all Bol Bacchan. BB is a job for him and no employer can hold him in against his wishes, if he would have stayed firm on his decision then Kisi ka Baap nahi rok sakta tha usse!

Ohh Bani did that , she broke the property , removed her mic and is still roaming around in the house so that doesn't work . Next idea?
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twitz

Me too lol. 😛
Sorry TM!

I m not TM should have stayed in mohsin dreamland forum if can't stop talking abt him🤢 everywhere😆
Edited by ..WitchGrave.. - 7 years ago
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

I m not TM should have stayed in mohsin dreamland forum if can't stop talking abt him🤢 everywhere😆

Ohh no no, that TM wasn't for you. Haha clearly wrong forum 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

Well im glad I've a fan already who keeps track of what I post but let me correct you, i have never mentioned anything about her marriage. Good try tho, keep trying * flips her hair * should I be crepped out? Hmm nahh hahahaha dying

Never accused you for that either. We collectively as in bani fans are touched by the collective efforts of others raising issues like that. My bad I wasn't explicit enough. And I like keeping track of what people post because it helps me decide with whom I need to keep my interactions to the minimum. This is way above minimum.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rohan is the only one who is not scared of Bigboss and salman and asks for his rights. Thats how one should be and I dont call it as childish.