Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I know one wannabe hero and that Rohan. First you call Bani a baccha, then a wannabe baccha as in someone is trying but failing to be a baccha. Pehle decide kar lo kya hai, because both statements are contradictory πŸ˜†

A wannabe! Period! There, happy? LOOL
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twitz

You guys seem more worried about his career than rohan himself🀣

Well, I have no concern for any HM's career πŸ˜† coz honestly none out of them will pay my bills. I wonder how you got that idea.
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Totally inspired by some people's concern for Bani's bf, her marriage etc
We are so touched by these sweet gestures that we cannot stop but reciprocate this way. 😳

Well im glad I've a fan already who keeps track of what I post but let me correct you, i have never mentioned anything about her marriage. Good try tho, keep trying * flips her hair * should I be crepped out? Hmm nahh hahahaha dying
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Whatever helps you sleep at night !

You know what helps me sleep at night? Switching off the light! Nothing else. I wonder how that is relevant to this discussion.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

IDK man if it was a right career move or not but that as a very impulsive decision. I was so shocked to watch that and last I heard here on the forum was that he got replaced.

Yes. He is an impulsive decision maker. Nice observation.
Twitz thumbnail

Well, I have no concern for any HM's career πŸ˜† coz honestly none out of them will pay my bills. I wonder how you got that idea.

Please read what you wrote maybe it will make more sense the second time around πŸ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Manu bitches about everyone n Manveer too, they bitched about lopa bani niti Mona almost every girl
Hell manu even bitches about Manveer
Rohan talks about lopa n bani n when time comes he repeats the same things on their faces too.
He discussed with lopa that Manveer is the worst captain of the season n he repeated the same in front of Manveer too.
But u conveniently ignore it πŸ˜†
N as far as his show is concerned we r not supposed to discuss it here according to the forum rules
Twitz thumbnail

You know what helps me sleep at night? Switching off the light! Nothing else. I wonder how that is relevant to this discussion.

No, I don't wanna know. Too much info ehh?
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Toh phitr gaya kyu nahi? BB ne punishment toh wapis li nahi? Toh kaunsa stand hua? He gave up na at the end? Agar sach mein he was sure that he is ready to pay toh chala jata but his anger vanished in one day.

Bigg boss ne trap kar diya na. Didnt allow him to go over the exit clause with a lawyer. rohan said he vaguely remembered some clause but not exactly which is why he asked for a lawyer's help. channel ne trap kar diya.
BB ne saza wapas nahi li is liye unfair treatment ke liye he has so much fan support. Har ke Jitne wale ko bazigar kahte hai !
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Please read what you wrote maybe it will make more sense the second time aroundπŸ˜†

Well same goes for you bro πŸ˜†
Anyway, I'm outta here. You are not that relevant to me that I keep repeating stuff to you. Let's not waste each other's time πŸ˜†