Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Toh phitr gaya kyu nahi? BB ne punishment toh wapis li nahi? Toh kaunsa stand hua? He gave up na at the end? Agar sach mein he was sure that he is ready to pay toh chala jata but his anger vanished in one day.

He wasn't allowed to talk to his lawyer and you make it sound as if changing ones mind is a crime . And he's the most mature one in the house right now and knows how to conduct himself unlike some creature like Bani.
Twitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

bacche mann ke sache. 😃

Yeah but the difference is this one is a 29 yr old wannabe bacha just like her wannabe accent. Very Sacha just like Swami Om
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Twitz

He wasn't allowed to talk to his lawyer and you make it sound as if changing ones mind is a crime . And he's the most mature one in the house right now and knows how to conduct himself unlike some creature like Bani.

Aise bol bacchan toh Manu ke bhi the. He even said that he'll pay 2 crore and FO from the show. Bolne mein mai bhi Michelle Obama bol du khud ko 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Toh phitr gaya kyu nahi? BB ne punishment toh wapis li nahi? Toh kaunsa stand hua? He gave up na at the end? Agar sach mein he was sure that he is ready to pay toh chala jata but his anger vanished in one day.

I don't understand this! He wants to abuse BB and at the same time get footage off BB. He is not even thankful about the fact that a lot more people would recognize him just because of BB. Talk about ungratefulness.
Twitz thumbnail

And he chose to come to BB? I feel like BB was his worst career move ever. 😆

Thats for him to decide what's the best and the worst career move of his life. And he Gained a lot of fans via this show so I guess it natural to get jealous 😉
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

And he chose to come to BB? I feel like BB was his worst career move ever.😆

IDK man if it was a right career move or not but that as a very impulsive decision. I was so shocked to watch that and last I heard here on the forum was that he got replaced.
Twitz thumbnail

IDK man if it was a right career move or not but that as a very impulsive decision. I was so shocked to watch that and last I heard here on the forum was that he got replaced.

You guys seem more worried about his career than rohan himself 🤣
lostNfound thumbnail

Yeah but the difference is this one is a 29 yr old wannabe bacha just like her wannabe accent. Very Sacha just like Swami Om

I know one wannabe hero and that Rohan. First you call Bani a baccha, then a wannabe baccha as in someone is trying but failing to be a baccha. Pehle decide kar lo kya hai, because both statements are contradictory 😆
Twitz thumbnail

Aise bol bacchan toh Manu ke bhi the. He even said that he'll pay 2 crore and FO from the show. Bolne mein mai bhi Michelle Obama bol du khud ko 😆

Whatever helps you sleep at night !
lostNfound thumbnail

You guys seem more worried about his career than rohan himself 🤣

Totally inspired by some people's concern for Bani's bf, her marriage etc
We are so touched by these sweet gestures that we cannot stop but reciprocate this way. 😳