Rohan Mehra insecure kyu hai?

pinkypyaari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hate the three celebs equally but Rohan is very insecure guy. Even in this gameshow Rohan has problem when Manu, Manveer get good compliments from Sallu. He has talked bad about Lopa to Bani and about Bani to Lopa and these two foolish ladies think he is some superman who will protect them. These two ladies are the most needy women I have seen who run behind a weak insecure man like Rohan. I am disgusted how these three celebrities are being forced on us for finale. Spare us please.
DT Note: part of the topic related to past show, edited out by DT
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dude, are you Kartik by any chance? ??
Edited by Twitz - 7 years ago
pinkypyaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

Dude, are you Kartik by any chance? ??

Not a dumba** for sure
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay so in the laundry task unseen, Karan asked Rohan why didn't he go to switzerland like the rest of the crew, he gave him a look and said Woh ghar pe bhi kaam tha na Show mein. Then both him and Karan laughed and then Rohan said Tabhi toh ye and looked down.
I watched that video so many times when I saw that coz I was zapped to see that a guy quit his show only coz he was not taken to a foreign trip. LOL Dimaag se baccha hi hai abhi woh!
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if Rohan Mehra was insecure then he would be singing bigg boss ki jai jaikaar instead telling BB directly that he is unfair 😉
He was the only one who was ready to pay penalty and walk out. Insecure people dont do that 😉
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all know who's the Bacha of the house. B for Bani, Bacha Judge! Sucha cry baby she is, aww🥳
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: denver_diva

if Rohan Mehra was insecure then he would be singing bigg boss ki jai jaikaar instead telling BB directly that he is unfair😉

He was the only one who was ready to pay penalty and walk out. Insecure people dont do that😉

Toh phitr gaya kyu nahi? BB ne punishment toh wapis li nahi? Toh kaunsa stand hua? He gave up na at the end? Agar sach mein he was sure that he is ready to pay toh chala jata but his anger vanished in one day.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh a mohsin khan fan
Go and do KaiRa KaiRa

Obvio every actor would have prob if 8 years lead playing suddenly goes in dump bcoz of a new actors are suddenly getting all screen space
Producers just care abt money !!!!
Mohsin ka bhi din aayega !!!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

We all know who's the Bacha of the house. B for Bani, Bacha Judge! Sucha cry baby she is, aww🥳

bacche mann ke sache. 😃
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Okay so in the laundry task unseen, Karan asked Rohan why didn't he go to switzerland like the rest of the crew, he gave him a look and said Woh ghar pe bhi kaam tha na Show mein. Then both him and Karan laughed and then Rohan said Tabhi toh ye and looked down.
I watched that video so many times when I saw that coz I was zapped to see that a guy quit his show only coz he was not taken to a foreign trip. LOL Dimaag se baccha hi hai abhi woh!

And he chose to come to BB? I feel like BB was his worst career move ever. 😆