Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Please vote for Mona. Don't believe in rumors that she is walking out. Voting lines are open. Vote like crazy.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorldYatri

This is total emotional manipulation by BB-putting a dead mother's belongings in parcel and Mona was anyway going to sacrifice as we know she is a true friend of Manu. I think this week BB wanted to get Mona nominated no matter what. And now she will get married and her bidaayi done on Saturday.

Those are rumors. Vote for Mona.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Rohan is our favourite contestant⭐️

So vote for him. πŸ˜†

lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Anybody in Mona's place would have made that sacrifice except bani I guess because it's about manu's mom.

N the bias of D channel is clear here, why do they pair up manu n Mona? Earlier too they did the same. Mona would sacrifice for manu it's clear she always does. But manu can never do that.
It would have been fare if bani n manu or manu n lopa were a pair.
I can never vote for Mona, she is too slow n dispassionate about the show. She cries a lot for no reason.

People are saying 'vote for Mona'. if u want to see I can take screenshots from insta etc and share with you.
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Um, I genuinely believe that the post was about clarifying what the next task is about and why are people saying vote for Mona.
And I don't even think all of them commenting are Bani fans.

If Rohan gets evicted how is that an advantage for Bani fans? πŸ˜•
His votes will go to Lopa.
Manveer and Manu will still be in the game.
There's no logic to it.

I was honestly busy with a festival over the weekend. Was checking instagram and everyone was like vote for mona. I was kind of surprised. But it's okay lopu lovers ke saare personal jibes maaf. πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Everyone saying I'll vote for Rohan but I'm sure no one would vote for anyone else but their favourite. πŸ˜†

Lopa carried Rohan on her shoulders through the game and now her fans are expected to carry Rohan to finale? Hadh hai. πŸ˜†
sahiba402 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No! don't vote for Mona becuz if rohan goes, lopa fans know that she is not going to win and then ropa fans will vote for manveer becuz only ropa+manveer fans can beat bani.
bas anuman lagaya...lol
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostNfound

People are saying 'vote for Mona'. if u want to see I can take screenshots from insta etc and share with you.

When did I claim that no one wants to vote for Mona πŸ˜†
Please at least read my comment n then quote me
I just gave my reasons why I don't want to vote for her
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

When did I claim that no one wants to vote for Mona πŸ˜†
Please at least read my comment n then quote me
I just gave my reasons why I don't want to vote for her

and when did I claim that you claimed anything? you too please read my comment nicely and thoroughly before quoting me. i am just offering to present you proof.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostNfound

and when did I claim that you claimed anything? you too please read my comment nicely and thoroughly before quoting me. i am just offering to present you proof.

@bold but why r u doing that? just like that no one is seeing ur proves so i shd see itπŸ˜†?????
when did i imply anywhere that i doubt mona's popularity that u r offering me proof?
i mean ur offer was not at all related to my opinion about mona because i dont want to vote for her πŸ˜†