Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

If BB has sent Manu's mom's belongings for destruction...then BB is truly pathetic...🥱...pls spare the souls to rest in peace...idiot BB🤢

+1

Word Count: 1

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Irony of thing is Rohan can't do anything neither put in a strategy nor gain sympathy as he has no Parcel I guess.

Aur kitna jugad lagaoge BB to get Rohan out. I guess he is lucky if Mona would have burnt the box Rohan would have been evicted.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How do they know Manu's mom's belonging was there inside ? The parcel was not opened , right ? We heard only Manu telling that to Bani ..
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: silverfox

How do they know Manu's mom's belonging was there inside ? The parcel was not opened , right ? We heard only Manu telling that to Bani ..

they were just guessing'

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I have to watch the episode before commenting...but...for trps if BB has really sent Manu's deceased mother's belongings...and given a choice to the contestant to burn it to reach the finale...then shame on BB.This was lower than low. This is way worse than what Jagga said to Manu.

Or may be the deal between Mona and the channel is that we cant make you the winner but we can make you exit in an emotional way...with this heart wrenching sacrifice...and Mona gives her best performance while she sacrifices her spot...and the audience cries buckets on Mona's sacrifice ! And who knows if the shawl is actually Manu's mom's or store bought 😕

Cant trust these tv folks.They can do any drama for trps.
No emotions for trp mongers

True. This all is for TRPs but who wants to watch Mona marriage and mona tears. BB did this on purpose before during couple nomination and now parcel task to save Manu as they know mona will do anything for manu😡
TRP mongers can go to hell
Sheebri thumbnail
They should have given Manu's parcel to Bani and Mona should have got Lopa/Bani's parcel then it would have been fun. Manu's mom belongings is just Manu's imagination as parcels were wrapped. Maybe BB fooling all there are no gifts only boxes wrapped in paper😡
Sheebri thumbnail

Guys don't waste your money on Mona. Use to waise hi Vikrant le jayega shaadi karke.

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will vote for mona instead of rohan., its revenge time... when gc n mona were nominated , people were volunteering to vote for mona so that gc gets evicted so now its revenge😈😉😆
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly Mannu doesnt deserves either Mona or Manveer friendship:

MONA always sacrifices for Mannu which Mannu wont.
proof: Mannu advicing Mona to think about herself only based on precap
or
in short be selfish just like him.

MANVEER is still loyal to Mannu, never says anything bad about him to anyone backbitching is far away
where on the other hand Mannu tries to show Manveer as a negative, plays divide&rule bitches about Manveer behind his back. 😡 😡 😡
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

they were just guessing'

Ahh, as always Manu slyly put this thought on other's head so that Mona sacrifice for him .. why he wants her to get eliminated so desperately... it is not like if she burns them he is going to get nominated , but somehow I feel that he emotionally blackmailed so that she nominates herself and get eliminated. If that was his plan then he fooled himself by putting himself in the pool along with Rohan in the finale week.

Anyway I guessed too much without even seeing the episode, let it air and then I will decide..