lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know what the parcel task is and what sacrifice she made but there was a time when pretty much everyone used to keep asking for Mona's eviction but now I actually see people saying they want to vote for Mona after what she did. Please help. I am out of touch with the BB world for the past 2-3 days. What did Mona do? 😕😲
P.S. I heard all the girls were nominated this week? True?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
The parcel task is:
Each of them will have a parcel of any other housemate from their homes which they have to burn in order to save themselves from the nomination. If they don't burn the parcel for the sake of the other HM, they will get nominated.
From the looks of it, Lopa and Bani were paired together, they both burned each other's parcels.
Mona was responsible for a parcel which contained Manu's mom's belongings, which she did not burn and hence ended up nominating herself.
So that was the sacrifice she made.
Rohan is nominated for the entire season so.
In the precap, Lopa suggested that all of them should nominate themselves for the sake of the parcels. Lol they're going to meet their family in 2 weeks. 🤣
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow. Respect for Mona. I guess everyone should vote for her for doing that. I hope manu realizes she sees him as a true friend and respects her back the same way. Vote for Mona people. 🥳
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

The parcel task is:
Each of them will have a parcel of any other housemate from their homes which they have to burn in order to save themselves from the nomination. If they don't burn the parcel for the sake of the other HM, they will get nominated.
From the looks of it, Lopa and Bani were paired together, they both burned each other's parcels.
Mona was responsible for a parcel which contained Manu's mom's belongings, which she did not burn and hence ended up nominating herself.
So that was the sacrifice she made.
Rohan is nominated for the entire season so.
In the precap, Lopa suggested that all of them should nominate themselves for the sake of the parcels. Lol they're going to meet their family in 2 weeks. 🤣

Wow that's really nice of Mona... What a selfless person 👏
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If BB has sent Manu's mom's belongings for destruction...then BB is truly pathetic...🥱...pls spare the souls to rest in peace...idiot BB🤢
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

If BB has sent Manu's mom's belongings for destruction...then BB is truly pathetic...🥱...pls spare the souls to rest in peace...idiot BB🤢

I had completely forgotten about manus mom passing... Wow that is really horrible of bb to send him her belongings to destroy ... shame on bb !!
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anybody in Mona's place would have made that sacrifice except bani I guess because it's about manu's mom.
N the bias of D channel is clear here, why do they pair up manu n Mona? Earlier too they did the same. Mona would sacrifice for manu it's clear she always does. But manu can never do that.
It would have been fare if bani n manu or manu n lopa were a pair.
I can never vote for Mona, she is too slow n dispassionate about the show. She cries a lot for no reason.
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to watch the episode before commenting...but...for trps if BB has really sent Manu's deceased mother's belongings...and given a choice to the contestant to burn it to reach the finale...then shame on BB.This was lower than low. This is way worse than what Jagga said to Manu.

Or may be the deal between Mona and the channel is that we cant make you the winner but we can make you exit in an emotional way...with this heart wrenching sacrifice...and Mona gives her best performance while she sacrifices her spot...and the audience cries buckets on Mona's sacrifice ! And who knows if the shawl is actually Manu's mom's or store bought 😕

Cant trust these tv folks.They can do any drama for trps.
No emotions for trp mongers

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8
Kitna pretend karte hain bani fans 🤪 .Seedhe seedhe kyun nahi kehte Ki Rohan ko evict karwana hai isliye Mona ke liye vote maang rahe Ho 😆
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Exactly ! How low can BB go for the sake of trp's . Disgusting🤢