SPOILER: My friend who works at BB told me *** is going to win...

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys..
Just thought I'd share some news I got from my friend who works at a high position in BB.. he/she says Manveer is going to win..

I'm not sure if he really gets the highest votes, or they are just going to rig it in his favour, but this is what he/she said...

I'm a Bani fan so quite disappointed with this, but it makes sense since this was a commoner's season, so a celebrity winning would not be so apt to the theme..

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The creatives decide randomly the winner? or is it that they are given some money under the table to make someone win..
Why vote guys?
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Hey guys..

Just thought I'd share some news I got from my friend who works at a high position in BB.. he/she says Manveer is going to win..

I'm not sure if he really gets the highest votes, or they are just going to rig it in his favour, but this is what he/she said...

I'm a Bani fan so quite disappointed with this, but it makes sense since this was a commoner's season, so a celebrity winning would not be so apt to the theme..

Cheers!

LOL... Wasn't it u that also said u can "write in blood" that bani will win?? 😆 what happened to that? 😳 Let me go n bump that topic 😛
Edited by jamb0ree - 7 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

LOL... Wasn't it u that also said u can "write in blood" that bani will win?? 😆 what happened to that? 😳 Let me go n bump that topic 😛

Yeah man, I hadn't spoken to my friend back then. I still want Bani to win. Just conveying the news I was given.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh ok... So much for u writing in blood then ... 😳
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shouldnt voters ask for their money back then? Bani Fans, Rohan Fans, Lopa Fans should ask BB creative team for their money if this is true!
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Hey guys..

Cheers!

This is what SF just tweeted (Manveer is going to win?! What is happening?) and deleted 😡
This can't be true.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
vote more vote more 🤣
anyways phenkne ke adaat ha tmhe TM 😆
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail