Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

The woman who says "Tum dher saara paisa dekh ke ke insaan se shadi karogi?" Then bahmm. she refuses to call the person "A Gold digger on WKW"πŸ˜†

Then the same woman denies giving gaali in fight but bahmm. national TV pe sabne dekha (as in lip read kiya😳) "Motherf**ker"πŸ˜†

Hence proved Bani = sachai ki devi

V/S

Immature bacha Rohan who actually had the guts to say without mincing/twisting his words or defending his actions that "Yes maine OM ko PLAN karke push kiya tha" infront of Salman he stuck to he words and he always does that choose what is right over choosing the easy way out.

Damn. yeah tough choice mahn who should I believeπŸ€”πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I don't see how 'informer' applies to this instance, but that aside - Rohan simply (and concisely) stated what he saw and understood - to Lopa and today. Now, he could be mistaken - but it's equally (if not more) likely that he understood perfectly. And if it's a contest between Bani's word and Rohan's - if memory serves, it is not Rohan who has a history of denying facts and lying about what one has said. That would be Bani's domain.

As for friendship - I disagree that Bani didn't entertain Rohan's advances of friendship - in fact, she went one step further and threw them back in his face - twice. And the second time, she was too self-absorbed to even acknowledge his overt and staunch support to her, toh appreciation and reciprocation is door ki baat. She's a stranger to such concepts, and as such, it is Rohan who would do well to stay away from what passes as Bani's brand of 'friendship'.

Once again, love your post SP ! πŸ‘
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani was stretching and reaching out make sure Lopa loses... so whatever advise Rohan have as a GOOD friend is perfect... Nai wouldn't understand as she doesn't have fans but just Oompa Loompa workers in her chocolate factory...
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I don't see how 'informer' applies to this instance, but that aside - Rohan simply (and concisely) stated what he saw and understood - to Lopa and today. Now, he could be mistaken - but it's equally (if not more) likely that he understood perfectly. And if it's a contest between Bani's word and Rohan's - if memory serves, it is not Rohan who has a history of denying facts and lying about what one has said. That would be Bani's domain.

As for friendship - I disagree that Bani didn't entertain Rohan's advances of friendship - in fact, she went one step further and threw them back in his face - twice. And the second time, she was too self-absorbed to even acknowledge his overt and staunch support to her, toh appreciation and reciprocation is door ki baat. She's a stranger to such concepts, and as such, it is Rohan who would do well to stay away from what passes as Bani's brand of 'friendship'.

Bang on, S. Couldn't agree more.
As long as Rohan is in support of almighty Bani then he is doing good. Else, he is losing the plot.
He says things as is. For the guy who doesn't shy away from calling out BB for the unjust treatment doesn't need to lie or deny facts. Nope, not his forte.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

What does her age have anything to do with it? πŸ˜•
FYI she's 29 and Rohan is 27. Not much different.

She has lived for 29 years and still lies. I guess whoever said age has nothing to do with maturity is RIGHT. This is not her first time lying. Thus, Bani a liar.
Bani is a liar!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twitz

She has lived for 29 years and still lies. I guess whoever said age has nothing to do with maturity is RIGHT. This is not her first time lying. Thus, Bani a liar.
Bani is a liar!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Age has nothing to do with maturity...ek Bani and dusra Swami Om are living examples...
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Bang on, S. Couldn't agree more.
As long as Rohan is in support of almighty Bani then he is doing good. Else, he is losing the plot.
He says things as is. For the guy who doesn't shy away from calling out BB for the unjust treatment doesn't need to lie or deny facts. Nope, not his forte.

Agree. He is good and brave as long as he is supporting Bani J. If he comments on Bani's hypocrisy or rude behavior he becomes lost case.
Rohan was extremely honest and brave when he voted in support of Gaurav-Bani against the whole house. But since he commented on Bani's game plan, he is now not reliable.
Its Bani who wants people to kiss her feet not Rohan. Bani treated her friend Gaurav like shit. I am glad Rohan didn't encourage this kind of behavior of her. And gave it back to her. Now madam has joined the M2 group to bully Rohan. Its evident she could not digest the fact that Rohan didn't gave her much importance and treated her just like the way she deserved.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its clear that Bani never appreciated his support and obviously rohan has every reson to be upset about her and whereever required he is asking lopa to control her behavior with Bani. Dont you see that is he is one of the good person of the house? Bani and Rohan has silly fights and both are soemtimes wrong and right. I hate see Bani and Rohan fans fighing😭
Edited by So-Sweet - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

+1

Well said !!!! πŸ‘

+1 Clap exactly my views. The woman called BANI J😑
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Good rohan didnt encourage banis desperate advance towards him for friendship after losing gaurav. Maybe he realised after she threw him under the bus. And also after watching banis bitching session where shes making fun of rohan its good hes staying away. Good he warned lopa to be alert.

@Bold yeh kab hua πŸ˜•